Nobody

"I'd like to congratulate all these young graduates for working hard throughout the years, and I wish them the best as they continue on in their journey of finding a name for themselves," The principal finally concluded after an long, unnecessary speech from one of the Seniors. Judging by how fast the principal was talking, I think he just wanted the ceremony to end too.

I smiled and waved to Jeonghan, who sat at the very end of the row on stage, next to Jun, because of his surname. Seungcheol was at the other end of the stage, tapping his foot impatiently.

Seungkwan and I were sitting together in the audience, and he kept whispering to me about how he was hungry. Now there's real logic, Boo. Tell me that you're hungry because I totally have something for you to eat. He's a true bright one.

On the other side of me was Minghao, who was smiling from ear to ear as he watched Jun on the stage. I found their brotherly love adorable, and it made me want to have a brother.

Joshua didn't show up. Jeonghan had told me that he said he couldn't make it, which made me sad. Although I knew it was going to hurt me, I was really looking forward to seeing him. Maybe it was better that he didn't show up; I wouldn't want there to be a scene when my friends were having their graduation.

There was a tap on my shoulder and I turned around.

Speak of the devil.

"Hi!" Joshua whispered, waving at me.

I smiled and waved back at him, then turned back around to face the stage.

My eyes found Jeonghan and I glared at him, while he returned a confused expression. He said Joshua wasn't going to make it, that liar. Oh well, this might all be a misunderstanding. Joshua probably finished whatever he was doing and was able to come after all, and that's why he's late.

"When is this going to end?" I asked Seungkwan as I turned around, but who I saw wasn't Seungkwan.

"Soonyoung? Where's Boo?" I looked around.

"We traded seats," Soonyoung replied, smiling widely,"He wanted to sit next to Hansol."

Trader.

"And to answer your question," he looked at his watched,"it was supposed to end 30 minutes ago."

I groaned and leaned my head back.

Soonyoung grabbed my hand,"It's ok. You'll live."

My cheeks went red and I began to get nervous,"Y-yeah, ok."

Get ahold of yourself, girl! We're engaged, this is normal!

He grinned at me and turned around to look at someone behind us, but I tried to focus my attention on the stage, so I didn't see who he was staring at.

~One Hour Later~

"It ended!" I cheered as everyone stood up and clapped for the graduates as they walked off the stage.

Soonyoung had held my hand throughout the remainder of the ceremony, and I'm surprised he didn't pull away because my palms were sweaty as hell. He let go for the first time to clap.

Minghao was screaming Jun's name and some Chinese words I didn't understand, but I could tell he was proud. No one else from their family was there, as far as I knew.