30

3 years later....

"Hello welcome to splash! I'm Raven and I will be waiting y'all to night. Can I start with drinks?" I ask the family of 4. I look at, who I a soon is the dad.

"Ya, uh.. A Coke will be fine." He said with a smile. I look at the mother.

"A sweet tea?"

"Sure thing" I tell her smiling. I walk over to the two little girls about 7 years old. "What would you girls like?" The think about it and then look at each other.

"Chocolate milkshake!!!" The screamed. I laughed and looked at the parents to make sure.

"They mean chocolate milk. Last time they got a milkshake they had a brain freeze." The two girl giggle.

"That's sounds great. I'll be right back with your drinks." I tell the cute family and walk back to the kitchen. I grab the jug of chocolate milk and poor it into a two kids cup and put a pink and purple Binding straw in them placing them on my tray and getting the  parents drinks. I was about to walk out but my co worker mal stopes me and asked me to take table 8. I agree and drop off the families drinks. "Are we ready to order?" I ask them.

"Yes. We are all going to share one big pizza. " good an easy table..

"What would you like on-"

"Cheese!" The two girls scream before I get to finish.

"Half cheese and half supreme?"

"Sounds yummy!" I tell them. I walk to the girls. "If you eat all your food and it's okay with your parents I might give you girls a free cookie?" I tell them.

"Yay!" They say. I walk to table 8...

No...

How?

I was carful!

Jake....

He was looking around frantically. There was other people from the pack with him. He was a t table 8. I can't take the order. He will know it's me! I run up to Zina and ask her to take table 8 and finished the small family also telling her to give them two cookies on me. She agrees and I put my bag over my shoulders and grab my keys. I'm walking to the exit.

"MIRACLE" a voice boomed. I knew who it was I didn't look back and I left. I can't believe the spray wore off...

I get to my car and start it up and drive to the house parking in the garage...

"May! May!" I screamed frantically.

"What? What's wrong?" She asked holding Brooklynns hand. I pick Brooklynn up and walk into the living room.

"Jake.. He's here.. I saw him and he saw me."

"What?!"

"I need you to go tell Don and the rest of the fam."

"Okay!" She said. "Give me your keys. He might get thrown off if he sees your car going another way and we look alike so he might think I'm you and it can give you time to pack a few things."

"I don't want you to get hurt" I tell her taking the keys out and give them to her.

"I won't" she says and backs out the car and goes. I let Brooklynn play in the living room with her abc wooden blocks as she talks to herself a little.. She is learning to talk... I go to the next room and pack out things in one suit case. Then the doorbell rang.

May was fast...

I open the door and my eyes widen. Jake..