Chapter Thirteen: Old and New Wounds

()

It was February, I was walking to the library hoping to find Hermione since I was the only one speaking to her when heard something about Sirius coming from Professor Lupin's classroom so I stopped to listen."...Yes they conformed it." Conformed what? I wondered to myself then I heard, ...."The kiss of death will be used when Sirius Black is captured." I then ran as fast as I could to find him when I came to our spot I whistled. No one came. My eyes stared to tear up then I heard, "Tiger? Are you alright?" I turned around to see him behind me I ran hugging him while saying, "I thought you gone. I overheard Professor Lupin talking telling someone that if they find you that they are going to use the kiss of death on you. He just laughed telling me, "Don't worry Tiger they will never find me as long as I keep fighting." I smile then I asked him, "Sirius, What is the kiss of death?" He sighed then told me, "The kiss of death is preformed by a dementor and by doing so the dementor eats the soul by performing the kiss. It's also known to be unbearable to watch." I frowned asking him, "Are you scared?" "To be honest? Yes but I believe the outcome will turn out good." As he told me this I then made I silent promise, that I would save Sirius from that kiss no matter what. While Griffindor and Ravenclaw had their quidditch match I hung out Jorden. We were in Jorden's room playing a board game he would glance out window once in a while I then looked out there to see what he was doing. His room had perfect view of the Quidditch field, "What are you up to?" I asked him while sitting down, "Nothing. He told me, "Jorden." I said warningly. "Fine, I made a bet that Griffindor will win this season." I sighed then asked, "How do you know that?" "Trust me, baby cousin. I know." I then sat on his bed reading while he was watching the game through his window. All of a suddenly I head him laugh, "What's so funny?" I asked looking up. "Some of the Slytherins got in trouble for dressing like demoters and freaking out Potter." He told me while laughing. I got up to see he scooted over so that I could have a better look and sure enough, Draco, his friends and their quidditch captain were all getting reprehended by Professor Mcgonagall. "Does that count as cheating?" I asked looking at him. "Nah, only if they did it on they field during their match it does." He told me while looking at the scene. I nodded then he asked me, "Hey you wanna crash their victory party?" I frowned but there was a knock at the door, "It's open!" He shouted, it was the Wesley twins. They snached me from the room suddenly but my cousin was chasing after them yelling and spiting out curses as they went into Griffindor common room a few minutes later he came inside. "H-How did you get in here?" Ron asked flabbergasted. "Three thing in life you need to be to survive,Charming,Cunning and able to kill." He told us while listing them off with his fingers while Hermione gave him a dirty look but he didn't care instead he continued by saying, "So are you guys having a victory party or what?" "You mean you're not mad at us?" Ask the twins. (At the same time) "Oh no. I'm still going to get you two for that but in a appropriate school manner." He told them adding quotations to the end. I just sighed telling them, "This is one of the reasons I wonder why my parents let you be my legal guardian." "Because I can guard." He said in a duh tone I just sighed again then asked, "Do you think we could party with you guys?" They looked at each other then said, "Why not." After the party we crashed-well I crashed on one of the sofa's while Jorden collapsed in a bathtub. He told me that he used to do this all the time at Hogwarts then processed to tell the whole Griffindor common room about one time he and Professor Snape crashed a party with fire whisky then got so drunk he asked out a teacher then they went to their common room to got to bed but my cousin was, so drunk off his ass as he put it, that he passed out in bathtub when awoke that morning Professor Snape was on top of him shirtless. It turned out that Professor Snape went into the wrong room during the night. Everyone laughed. "Well story times over, kids. Time for bed." "Aww." Said the twins. "My only question is, why was he shirtless in the first place?" Asked Hermione. "You only focused on that!?!" Ron yelled at her. "Hey now, don't yell at a lady." "But, he said with his grin looking sheepishly, I'm kinda sworn to secrecy. Sorry guys. Anyways time for bed." I was soon awoken by talking, It was the portrait,Sir Cadogan and Sirius? Why was he here? I wondered as I got up. He started walking towards the boys dormitory I walked behind worried on what he was doing then I saw it, he had a knife with him. I gasp while running over there to stop him. Sirius then turned around then stabbed my forearm. I clutch it pain holding to my shirt he looked shocked then he grabbed me taking me behind a bookshelf covering my mouth as teachers passed then he grabbed a book as a trapdoor opened taking us outside. He picked me up and before I realized it we were in a small little house. He took into a room telling how sorry he was and that he didn't knew it was me until it was to late but I just sat there in silence while he cleaned up my wound.