Chapter Two: Birthday Party

(The time tuner, it looks just like this only inside it has a small hour glass.)

It was soon my birthday I had sent Harry a birthday gift using Jorden's owl hawk,Hooters. While I was waiting in the gardens for my parents I went exploring since unlike my parent house,Jorden has woods connected to his garden. "So i'll have more fun running away or something like that." Of course he was joking when he said that. As I was looking around I notice a rather large wolf sleeping in the middle of woods. He looked really cute but Jorden told me never to approach wild animals but I was so mesmerized, that didn't noticed that he had woken up. He growled for a moment then sat like a dog. I smile asking him if I could pet him while walking slowly. He then let me pet him and started to lick my hand. I giggled,I was so happy that this wolf was nice that I was sad when I heard Jorden calling for me. The wolf, seem to have a glare while growling. I started to pet him while saying that i'll see you tomorrow. He calmed down a bit lick my cheek before running off. I went home to find my family frantic, "Where were you?" My cousin asked when he spotted me. "I was exploring the woods." I told them. He faced palmed then told me, "Tiger,When I told you to get lost I don't mean literally." I laughed but my mom didn't thought this was funny, she told Jorden to be nice to me. We then started to celebrate my birthday, my parent brought over a cake that my mom made herself. After we had cake I opened presents, my mom gave me a spell book called "Over 10,00000 spells, Hexes, Curses and Counting." I thanked her then opened my dads gift, it was some kind of dream catcher. He told me he'll explain it later. My dad's is like an scientist/inventor for wizarding people. He finds things that have magical properties then makes them useful in a way. Like a wooden spoon becoming a wand. That's the example he uses all time. For my last present my cousin gave me a paper that said, I owe you one. while smirking. I frowned but thanked him anyways. My mom scolded him though while my dad told me that he'll owl me the instructions for it later, then they left. My cousin handed me a box and told me, "Here's your present,kid." I lifted the lid to reveal a necklace with a hourglass, "What's this?" I asked, Lifting it up. He snached it while telling me, "Be careful with that! If you break it any number of things could happen." "What is it?" I asked curious. "This, baby cousin,Is a time tuner. It's more durable than the rest but if you drop it it will still break so please promise me that you will be careful." "I promise." I told him as he then put it around my neck. Then,suddenly another owl pecked at the window. That was fast. I said, "That wasn't uncle." He told me, "Just some package for you it better not be from any boys or i'll hunt them down and kill them." He told me. I just shook my head, "I just turned thirteen and you're already asking about boys. I don't know if you're being a good parent or over dramatic." He just responded with,"Go to your room for sassing your authority." "Goodnight then." I told him. "Goodnight?" I sighed then walked up the stairs to my room leaving him there confused.