Chapter Three: Supplies and More

(What the puppy looks like)

I was shaken violently by Jorden, "Wake up! The train leaves in thirty minutes." "W-What?" I asked sleepily. "Hogwarts train. Let's go." It took a minute to realize what he was telling then I quickly got ready so wouldn't miss my ride to school. When I came tumbling down stairs I could hear my cousin laughing at me. "D-Do you e-even keep a calendar?" He asked between breaths. "Wha?" I said then looked at the calendar. "Jorden! I yelled while chasing him around the house, That wasn't funny!" He laughed while telling me, "You should have seen the look on your face!" Once we were finished,we took some floo powder to Diagon alley to shop for school supplies. I started to look around, "Hey, are you going to join the quidditch team?" Jorden asked breaking my thoughts, "Huh,Oh no i'm really into that kind of stuff." I told him. "Oh alright. Hey were you ever on the quidditch team." "No, I was never really into that but my- He stopped in mid-sentence then said, Oh hey,there's one of your friends,pointing to Draco Malfoy." "Um,Jorden that not Luna." I started but he was already gone. I turned around accidentally bumping into someone,"Oh, Please excuse me. I'm really sorry." I told them but it turned out that it was Mr.Malfoy. "Watch where you're going." He snarled at me. "Maybe you should too." I heard a voice say. We both look to our left,there stood my cousin. Mr.Malfoy looked as if he wanted to start crying on the spot but said, "What do want,Hohnsen?" My cousin did his famous smirk and told him, "That's my baby cousin you just snapped at." Then Mr.Malfoy turned paler as if he even could. I felt bad for him. "It was an accident. Let's go Jorden. I still need to get the rest of my school supplies." I told him in a worried tone he looked at me for a second the said, "See your kid around,Malfoy." Then we left. "What was that about?" I asked him while we were going into Flourish and Blotts. "Eh, Let's just say we knew each other back then. Anyways,What do you need here?" I showed him the list and we split up to search for the books. When we were done,it was lunch time so I asked if we get stop and eat but he ran off to find something leaving me alone. I just sighed I looked to my left and figured I could get some more shopping done. It was a shop called Magical Menagerie. When I went into it there was a bunch of animals or something? I couldn't tell a lot of what they were. I then saw a familiar face,wait make it three. "Hi Hermione,Ron,Harry." I said to them. They then looked over Hermione waved and asked me, "Isn't he handsome?" "Uh,Hermione can you keep him a-" I started but was interrupted,Not you too,Tiger. Huh? "What? I was going to ask you to if you can keep him away from Jorden. He's allergic to cats." "Oh sorry,I'll see if I can try." "Thank you,I appreciate it." I told her. "So where is your cousin?" Ron asked me, "Oh he ran off somewhere to get lunch and I went into here. I told him while looking around, You know I was thinking of getting a pet maybe I should get one here?" I told them we looked for what seemed like hours but none of the pets seem to fit me. We then went outside I then saw my cousin with a bag, "Oh there you are,Tiger. Here I got some lunch for us. Sorry if I knew that your friends were here I would have gotten them something." "It's okay sir. Hermione told him,We already ate." He then made a face and said, "Ewww,don't call me sir that makes feel older than I am." I laughed then I heard a whimper I looked over to see a... a small puppy. It looked as if it was wondering around like a lost child. I then whistled hoping to gain the small things attention. It then looked at me and ran over to me licking me as if it not seen me in forever. Hermione's cat then bolted away from her towards me. I figured that he was curious but somehow it looked as if he was interrogating the small puppy. Suddenly I heard the loudest sneeze that I ever heard. It came from my cousin he had a napkin to his nose while in between sneezes he asked hermione to get her cat away from him. She did as she was told with a guilty face. I tried to smile as if to show her that it was alright but Jorden started to sneeze again. He then gave some money and told me to get the rest of the stuff myself. Then left by apparition. "So what else do you need?" Asked Harry, I bent over to pick up the puppy up then said, "Peter Pan." "What?" They all asked confessed. I blushed in embarrassment then said, "T-The puppy. I'm naming it after Peter Pan because of the lost boys, and how he acts so lost." "Aww,thats so cute. Hermione says to me, Um Tiger I think that you should pick out another name." "Why?" I asked confused, "Well that puppy's a girl." I then looked down and laughed saying, "Well now you need a new name,huh?" I thought for a minute then said, "Hmm,I think you look like a Farren to me." I said to her while smiling.She barked happily. "Come on you two lets get a move on. Ronald and I will go and get the rest of your school supplies while you can get some things with Harry for Farren." Hermione told us. I smile while telling her, "Good idea." Then ran off with Harry and Farren,leaving Hermione behind with Ron.

                            Harry's POV

I do not know why Hermione didn't go with Tiger,I mean,What kind of help can I be? Harry? I then heard my name being called. Yes? I asked her, embarrassed for not listening. She told me with her cheeks red and said, If you didn't want to be here y-you could leave. She told me. In a sense that made me want to hug her because she was so sweet. Suddenly I notice her eyes were on me,I then stuttered,N-No. I mean it's okay. I like being here with you,Tiger. She then gave me a small smile and said, Oh thank you. Your welcome. I told her. We then were at the shop. She looked at all the collars,leashes, dog tags and treats and bought the necessities for Farren. When she was done, she asked me if I wanted to wait for Hermione and Ron at Magical Menagerie. I told her that it was fine and we left at that direction. They were right there waiting for us,arguing about something, but when Hermione saw Tiger her eyes light up in a weird way. Tiger then thanked us and told us she had to leave. She waved goodbye Hermione yelled to her that she'll see her on the train and in a few minute she was gone.