Chapter Nine: Quidditch and Predictions

()

As I walked into the great hall I saw my cousin running towards me. "Tiger!" He hugged me with tears at the corners of his eyes. I got teary eyed too while hugging him he breaks the hug to ask me, "Where were you last night?" I told him the same story that I told Hagrid he said to me jokingly, "Well good thing there wasn't any boys there or else I would rip them to shreds!" I just kept my mouth closed I didn't want Sirius to get in trouble. I ate my breakfast at the staff table because my cousin wanted to make sure I had enough to eat but I know it's because he was worried for me. It was odd because the other staff kept looking at us mostly it was professor Snape but professor Lupin and even Dumbledore were looking at us. I tapped Jorden's shoulder asking, "Why are they staring at us?" He looked up in time to catch Professor McGonagall looking at us he glared at them then told me, "We need to ready for the game." then we left. It was Gryffindor versus Hufflepuff because the Slytherins didn't want to play in the rain so they used Draco's injury as an excuse not to play or at least that is what the Gryffindor team told me. The day before the game Professor Lupin had gotten sick so Professor Snape was subbing. Jorden told me while we went to DADA class that Professor Lupin had always gotten sick. "Is he going to be alright?" I asked worried for his heath. "He'll live. He told me nonchalant, He's always been this way even when I was in school and that was a while ago." We soon enter the classroom professor Snape ignored the instructions that Professor Lupin left behind. That day we studied about werewolves, I was starting to think about why would Professor Snape ignore the the assignment that Professor Lupin already had. Later while Professor Snape was talking, I glanced at Hermoine's astronomy map and gasped in surprise. There was of a full moon this week. Which means- "Miss Hohnsen,pay attention!" I looked up, "I'm sorry sir." Jorden then said to him, "Hey Severus,if you want them to pay attention then make the lesson interesting." I blushed out of embarrassment,telling him, "J-Jorden be nice." He just laughed it off, for homework we had to write an essay about werewolves I felt uneasy about that. The next day was the quidditch match Jorden wanted to see it I came too because I was curious about how the game was played. We sat next together I told him that I wanted to tell the players good luck he yelled after me, "You better be not dating one one them." I saw Harry and the others I was coming down but the twins grabbed me again then the captain of the team,Oliver Wood gave an encouragement speech. I went over to the Hufflepuff side to say good luck to everybody they seemed to appreciate it. A boy named Cedric Diggory thanked me for it, I smile telling him it was nothing he was about to ask me something but my cousin started yelling, "Tiger! Get your ass up here! The game's about to begin!" I blushed in embarrassment then said to him, "I'm so sorry about my cousin. He's a bit of an interesting person." I finished. "Don't be. I like him, he has character." "Thank you. I-Uh-Um I have to go." "Maybe we can hang out sometime?" He suggest. "That would be nice." "See you later." He said I then sat next to my cousin. "Well that was a long meet and greet." I rolled my eyes then said, "It's called socializing. You should try it sometime." He smirked then said, "I think I'll pass,baby cousin." I just shook my head and asked, "So how do you play that game anyway?" He then started explained to me as each team played answering all my questions after I had gotten the basics I smiled, "What?" He asked confused. "Nothing, it's just that you're a really good teacher." At this time he looked away real fast then said, "Aw I see you're just flattering me so i'll bring up your grade. You're grounded." "What?" "You heard me, but I unground you if you get me some snacks." I frowned then sighed. "I'm going." "Thanks." He said while leaning back, "Oh and make sure you get some chocolate frogs while your at it." I rolled my eyes. As I left the field I was planning to go to the library then I saw a familiar face, it was Sirius. "What is he doing?" I muttered to myself I went towards him knowing that everyone was watching the game. I then said to him, "What are you doing here?" He looked at me then motion to the forest. I sighed and went with him not knowing the conciseness of my actions.

Jorden's POV

I was watching the game waiting for Tiger to get me my food, to be honest I wasn't really going to ground her I just like shoving my authority in her face. Severus was giving crap on how I shouldn't use my power of authority over her like that and bla bla bla then I say to him, "Hey,you wouldn't know how to raise a kid if one bit the end of your nose." He glared but said nothing more I was beginning to look around where was Tiger? Then I saw it I don't know how,I don't know why but I saw Tiger with a grim. N-No...I can't lose two people that I love to death. I got up muttering to them, "I have to go" then left when I got there they were gone I went to the castle hoping that it was a warning maybe I can prevent it.

Tiger's POV

I was led to our usual spot he transformed then said, "Tiger,I'm so sorry about what I did the last time we saw each other. Please forgive me." I looked at him then sighed, "I do. But Sirius,you have to be more careful where you appear." "I won't promise anything but i'll say this I will only go places if I need to as dog." I smiled, "Thank you,Sirius I appreciate it." He smiled back after that we started to talk but I had to leave I went to the common room to feed Farren then left to go to the library to due some research on werewolves as I turned the corner I bumped into someone the force was so strong I fell to the floor. "Ow, i'm sorry." I said looking up to see Jorden with his hand he quickly helped me up while asking, "Where have you been all day?" "I was in common room." I hate to lie to him but I had to protect Sirius. He smiled then said, "No wonder I couldn't find you. So where's my snacks?" "I couldn't find them." "Well I guess you're still grounded then." "What! I thought you were kidding!" I told him surprised. "Well,if you get me a butter beer then i'll unground you but until then have fun being on house arrest." I frown even more when he change it to "castle arrest". I then continued to where I was going, This is going to be a long semester. I thought while heading towards the library door.