Chapter 36

Sandhyas P.O.V:

Today was my day, it was the day that I had been waiting for as a child. Today was the day that I got everything I deserved. Today was my wedding day.
I was already wearing my wedding lenegha (dress), and putting my jewelry on.

"Sandhya here is your necklace." My eldest sister, Meghana, said.

"Thanks di (sis)." I said.

Meghana helped me put the necklace on, it was really heavy but than again every jewelry I was wearing was heavy.
Meghana suddenly giggled.

"What?" I asked.

"I though I never would see the day you would get married. Actually, no one did. I mean how can a handsome man love you?" Meghana taunted.

I didn't speak and when she was done helping me with the necklace she put the dupatta (scarf) on top of my head and left still laughing. It hurt to think that your own sister would say something like that.
I looked in the mirror and actually thought why Dev was getting married to me, I'm not as pretty as Akira. Why did they break up?

I shook my head and looked at the diary that was on my dresser, I started to battle whether or not I should read. Why was the diary here anyways didn't Jai take it?

Natashas P.O.V:

"Mahira, the wedding is in 5 hours and nothing has happened!!" I complained.

"You are right, did Sandhya even read the diary? I don't think she knows that Akira dated Dev. What are we going to do? Jai will ever be mine!!!" Mahira said in frustration.

"Is Akira here?"

"No I don't think so. No, she would never come here." Mahira answered.

"What if she does?" I asked smirking.

"How?"

"Leave that to me, you stay here and make sure nothing bizarre happens here." I said leaving.

After a while I got to Akiras house, her Aunty was sitting outside so I went to her.

"Aunty? Akira is here, right?" I asked politely.

"Yes, she is in her room go right in." Aunty said.

I went in the house and into Akiras room.

"Getting ready for the wedding?" I asked startling Akira who was trying to find something.

"You know Natasha you should really knock or something." Akira said.

"What are you looking for?"

"My diary." Akira answered.

"It's with Sandhya." I said making Akira stop.

"What?!?" Akira yelled.

"Aww poor you, I mean she had to find out the truth someday." I said.

"You bloody bitch!!! That was my privacy!! How could?!???" Akira said shoving me into the dresser.