Chapter 32

Sandhyas P.O.V:

I was back in my hotel room after seeing the venue with Akira. I felt so incomplete and all this was wrong. In just 3 days I would be married to Dev and I still had no idea what to do!!! I was confused and disoriented.
My phone started ringing and it was a call from Jai.

"Hey Jai!! Look I don't think we should do this!!" I panicked.

"Please just trust me!! Come meet me at the restaurant that I texted you about." Jai said hanging up.

***flashback***

I picked the photos and saw Akira and Dev together. I was so confused and didn't feel hurt but that feeling of misunderstanding was gone. Seeing them together just reminds me of true love, but why are they together?!?

"Hey Sandhya, what are you doing in Akiras room." Jai asked putting his watch on with his luggage by his side.

"Sandhya!! Come on we have to go to India!!" Jai continued.

"Can you tell me what this is?" I asked showing him the pictures.

Jais face expressions changed rapidly and he sat on my bed and started mumbling.

"Jai!!" I yelled.

"Okay okay!! Sit down!!!" Jai said.

A few minutes later.

"Wait so Dev and Akira dated?!? Why did they break up?!? And why did she set me up with Dev?!?" I questioned.

"I don't know!!!!! Akira told me she dated Dev for his money but we all know that Akira would never stoop so low!!" Jai explained.

"What should I do now?!" I asked in confusion.

"Go to India, please. We will discuss this there!!" Jai said.

(On the balcony when Jai and Sandhya were talking)

"Why didn't you tell me that you loved Akira when I asked you about Dev and Akira?" I asked.

"Because...I don't know...but Sandhaya seriously to get to the bottom of this we need to find out the real reason why Akira broke up with Dev." Jai explained.

"How will we do that?! I mean Akira doesn't even know that I know the truth!! And I still love Dev!!" I said.

"But do you really want to get married before finding out why Akira is playing a matchmaker?" Jai asked.

"No. You're right. But how!?!?" I asked.

Jai started telling me his incredible plan, which was actually good. Before I could reply to his plan Dev came and we stopped.

***end of flashback***

I was at the restaurant and found Jai sitting at a table.

"Oh god Jai!! Seriously we need to know what to do!! I don't think I can keep it a secret from Dev!!" I said.

"Will you calm down!! Remember our plan??!? It's perfect!!!"

"No Jai it's not. I don't think kidnapping anyone will help!! We need to know the root to this break up!! The reason I can see is that someone forced Akira to break up with Dev." I said.

"You know that can be true!! But who?" Jai said.

"Natasha or Devs dad." I said leaning back on my chair.

"Natasha likes to create a scene, she won't do that. Devs dad didn't know that Akira was dating him." Jai said.

I sighed and I knew I could cry any moment now. A smirk came onto my face and Jai was shaking his head.

"No." Jai stated.

"It's brilliant!!" I said.

"No." Jai said again.

"Do you even know what I'm thinking?!?" I asked.

"Yes I do and it won't happen." Jai said trying to leave.

I got up and followed him, "Jai come on!!"

"No."

Natashas P.O.V:

"Natasha how will we get into Sandhyas room??" Mahira asked.

"I got a key from the manager. It was easy wooing him." I said unlocking Sandhyas hotel room.

I placed the diary on Sandhyas bed.

"Mahira if Sandhya finds out that Dev and Akira dated she will surely be angry at Akira and tell Dev everything and than everyone will turn against Akira. Of course Dev wouldn't get married to Sandhya, and you can comfort Jai and he is all yours." I said lying about the last part.

I was going to turn Mahira into the asylum right after I was done with her.
Akira has written all her secrets in there, no one has actually read the diary but I know she must've written about Dev.

"Let's go, someone will come here!!" Mahira said pulling me out of the room.

Authors Note:

Yay I updated!!! Sorry I've been tired and let's just says school just has taken my soul. Other than that I was working on Yeh Dil Hai 2 and guys 😂😂 I kept writing Dev for Abhi. It was frustrating but hilarious!!!

So Sandhya knows!!! What is she thinking?!? And why is Jai refusing?!? I feel like Natasha, Mahira, Jai, and Sandhya in a way invading in Akira and Devs personal lives.

What do you think is in the diary?!!? Maybe the real reason of Akiras break up???

I'm thinking of wrapping up this story but actually I have a plot so this story can move forward. What do you guys think? Should I go as far as I can? Or end at chapter 45 or something?

Question of the day:

Favorite season?