soul mate

IA/n haaaaalllllllooooooo my shitlins!!! How are you?? Let me know! I just wanted to give u guys some background information on this one shot because its a little hard to follow if you don't know so here u go! So, SAM and Gabriel are soulmates and haven't met yet. Everyone has clocks engraved on their wrists counting down to when something Important will happen in their lives and the clocks can change based on who you meet or what u do. K IMA GO before u crazys get too crazy ;) enjoy! (Rides away in impala yelling about PHAN and the doctor follows in the TARDIS with sherlock and john kissing in the TARDIS)

Sam's pov: I held my head down and walked into the building. My wrist burned like always, signalling my time was up. It had been that way since I was a baby, it always was at zero. Everyone else would freak out at this point in their lives because their clocks were getting closer and closer to the deadline. I just hold onto the fact the clocks can change. Maybe one day, I will meet someone that changes my fate, or do something to make my life improved. Suddenly, I bump into someone dropping all of my books. I fall back and hit my head, and let out a strangled cry. " Oh gosh! Are you okay?" I look up and see a beautiful golden haired man with whisky colored eyes. I was about to answer but all that came out was a scream. My wrist burned like hell. The pain seared up my whole arm, like someone was taking salt and lemon juice and rubbing it in a gunshot wound. I screamed for what seemed like years, but was only a few seconds. "OH MY GOD! are you okay? Do you need a hospital?" The boy above me asked, and as soon as he spoke, the pain disappeared. "No. I don't know what happened, my wrist just burned like a bitch." I say and look at my wrist and gasp. 7 days,15 hours, 5 minutes, and 34 seconds. I feel a warm tear roll down my cheek. "I-it w-works. It works!" I exclaim and study my wrist. "Was it not before or.....?" The man says and I look up. "It has been at zero since I was a baby." I say. "Im sorry, here let me help you up." He says and holds out his hand. I take it and get up. Only then do I realize how small he is. "Woah gigantor!" He exclaims as I stand up. I just laugh a little. "By the way, my names Gabriel." He says, he was so beautiful. I just help but think he was the one who got my clock going.

Time skip to a week later (plus a 15 hours;):

I got a sudden urge to walk down the street, my legs ached to walk and I let my mind wander to if I should be walking, my clock would go off in five minutes and I didnt know what to think. All I could do is walk.

Gabriel's POV: I wandered, and ended up stopping at the corner of love dr and fate st, cringy, right? Well, I had forgot about my watch for some reason, like I was in a trance. Finally, I looked down and it had 30 seconds left! What happened? I started freaking out, just when I was bumped into and my clock went off.

Sams pov: I walked and walked until I realized I had thirty seconds left! I had no control over my legs and I just keep walking, and I looked behind me. Just then, I crashed into someone as my clock went off. Looking up, the burning stopped. I was met by whisky eyes and golden hair staring into my eyes. "We need to stop meeting like this..." I trail off and he smiles. Our faces were so close our lips were brushing against each other's. Instead of pulling away, we both collided and my hand went to his cheek, his hands in my hair. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach and my heart pounded but the burning didn't even seem real. like a figment of my imagination. We stayed like that until we had to breath and even when we did, we remained tangled in the street corner of love dr and faith st for a long, long time. our hearts collided and soon, I would tell him while whale watching that I needed him more than he could understand.