Rescued from hell

A/N Hey guys! how are you? let me know in the comments! im thinking of making a destiel/sabriel ( mostly destiel but still a shit ton of sabriel) fanfic called emerald eyes. what do you think? anywho, enjoy!(BTW constructive criticism is appreciated)and the artwork isn't mine but its pretty good!~clobo out!

Dean's pov: A hook rips through my shoulder, making pain sear throughout my whole body. It was unbearable. I couldn't do anything though, and the pain kept coming through, knives, hooks, salt, anything they had to torture me.
         "AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHH" I scream attempting to feel the smallest bit less pain.  It doesn't work but the worst was still yet to come. Sam comes from behind my back.
    "DEAN! DEAN, HELP!" he yells and then a demon comes and stabs him in his stomach. A flash of pain goes through his eyes.
   "NO! SAM!" I yell but it doesn't help.  He looks strait at me with pure hatred in his eyes. as blood drips out of his mouth, he clutches his stomach and says,
   "I thought you where my brother..." then I shoot up in my bed in a cold sweat, screaming.     "SAM! SAM!" I yell in a panic.
    "DEAN, dean calm down baby, its alright. sam is with gabriel on their honeymoon, remember? he's fine. he's fine." cas says and pulls me in for a hug. I didn't really listen to anything but the 'he's fine'. he hugs me and I grip on to him tight. I need to know that someone is here and is also not a demon torturing me in hell. Then he pulls back and blood spews out of his mouth. He falls face down onto the bed and I'm back on the rack, the hook sticking through my shoulder and sam dead on the floor. Then I remember, im back in hell. My stomach twists inside out at the though of cas dead and seeing sam dead in front of me.  Then, there's a bright light and a burning sensation on my arm, and I wake up in a wooden crate with no light. I've been rescued from hell... again.