Vikk Imagine

Y/N POV

Tumblr... Twitter....SnapChat... Instagram... I had already checked all my social media waiting for Vikk to finish editing his video.

"Ugh, I so bored!" I announced for about the tenth time turning on my back staring at my Twitter timeline. Vikk suddenly stood up and quickly walked over to me. I didn't quite get what he was doing until he snatched my phone and started running out of his room.

"Vikk give it back!" I yelled throughout the house.

"Come and get it!" That bastard, he knows I hate when he takes my phone. I get up and run into Josh's room.

"Vikk stole my phone; will you help me get it back?" I whispered so Vikk wouldn't know Josh and me were working together.

"Only if I get to hack you snapchat." Josh smirked. What is up with that boy and hacking snapchats.

"Yeah, come on!" We both walked out of the room and started to look for Vikk (and my phone).  We went upstairs first to Simon's room and asked him if he saw Vikk. Josh looked in his closets and his bathroom just in case they were already working together, but sadly he wasn't in their.

"I'll go to JJ's room, you look downstairs!" Josh said.

"Okay, call me if you find him!"  We spilt out ways and I headed downstairs. I looked in the kitchen, green screen room, and ping pong room. The only other place he could be was the backyard. I opened the patio door and a cold wind hit my face.

"Vikk?? Please give me my phone back."  I yelled into the silent yard. I walked around a little till a hand went over my mouth and pushed me into the house wall. I opened my eyes and it was the Slasher and he slit my throat. I looked up for the last time to see Vikk take of the mask. "Annoying bitch" he mumbled under his breath and went back into the house.

Hola I'm finally back after 2 weeks!!! Sorry for not updating I just had to inspiration, but better late then never!! Thank you so much for 12k reads! That's so amazing!! Thanks for reading. REQUESTS!!!! ALTERNATE ENDING WILL BE OUT SOON!!