Josh Imagine pt.2

"MY EYE!!" JJ screams. Josh and I die laughing.
"FUCK YOU IT ACTUALLY HURTS LIKE A BITCH!"

We run out of the room making our way down stairs. We go into the kitchen and start to open cupboards to see if Vikk hid in on of them because let's be honest Simon could never fit his long ass legs! I get to the cupboard under the sink and I hear breathing coming from inside it. I open it up and see Simon in the most awkward position facing the wall. I shoot about 15 darts at Simon!

"God damnit!" Simon laughs.

"How the fuck did you get in there mate?!" Josh says in shock.

"The better question is how are you going to get out!?!" I am now in tears because Simon is struggling to wiggle himself out.

"Some help would be nice." Simon says sarcastically.

"Only if you tell us where Vikk is?" Josh blackmails Simon.

"Under your bed. Now let me out!"

"Sorry bro." Josh and I run up stairs to Vikks room.

I walk in first then Josh follows.

"Shit!!" I say as I get hit in the leg. "Josh get him!" Josh jumps on Vikks bed and aims under the bed.

"I cba!!" Vikk shouts and we all start laughing.

We all head down stairs so see JJ trying to pull Simon out from the cupboard. JJ is laughing his ass of while Simon is super annoyed.

"Well we won!!" Josh says kissing me while the boys are struggling with Simon.

Thank you for reading!!! I know the ending wasn't the best,but I might do an alternate ending ;) REQUESTS