Tobi Imagine

Y/n pov

Today Tobi and I went to the gym to get our muscles poopin!(I'm so weird) Lately Tobi has been wanting to get a six pack and I just want to be in better shape. I wasn't really in the mood to work out, but Tobi was so he forced me to go with him. When Tobi and I arrived at the gym at about 11:30pm because Tobi had to finish uploading a video. It was really quiet at the gym besides the worker at the front desk, some janitors, and some massive men working out! I went to the locker room to take off my sweatpants to put on my leggings and runners. When I got back in the gym Tobi was already doing his warm-ups. I just stood and watched him do his push-ups. "God he's hot" I thought to myself. Tobi looked up and caught me staring at him so he got up came over and roughly kissed me on the lips.

"Hurry up and work out so we can finish that later at home." Tobi smirked

I just nodded my head and ran over to the treadmill and started running. After running for a while, I went to see what Tobi was doing. He was lifting weights so I decided to tease him a little. I stood where he could see me and I started to do squats. I knew this would drive him crazy! After a couple of squats I could see Tobi looking at me, but I smirked at myself continued to squat. Next thing I knew Tobi was pulling me out of the gym telling me to get my bag. I chuckled because I knew he was losing it!

I took my time in the locker room so Tobi would be even more anxious. When I got out of the locker room I saw a hard Tobi biting on his lip waiting for me. He headed straight for the car going as fast as he could. Once I got in the car he started it and drove off. The car ride was full of silence. When we arrived at the house I wasn't even fully in the door till his lips were on mine. I knew it was going to be a fun night!!

I hope you liked it!! I'm not really into writing smut and if I do have it in this book my friend will probably write it😂😂. Your outfit will be in the media!! Thank you for reading;)

p.s. I really want to start a sidemen fangirl group chat because not a lot of my friends like the sidemen and I need to express my inner fangirl ;) so if you think this is a good idea comment me and we can be best friends!!!!! ;) ;)