Ethan Imagine

Ethan's POV

She was just lying there in the hospital gown and oxygen mask. The boys told me she was going to be alright,but that seemed impossible now. Two months in a coma all because of a drunk driver. These days all I seem to do is watch her small dull body. She was never like that always fun and full of compassion. I miss her, she could make me laugh till my stomach hurt and smile till my cheeks hurt. She is the one I will love forever.

Today was Y/N birthday she's finally 20. All the boys decided that they would go and visit Y/N with me today. I was happy they were coming the hospital room gets very boring. I met all the boys at The Sidemen house and we drove to the hospital in two cars. When we got to the hospital we all pretty much say in an awkward silence until I couldn't take it anymore.

"I can't handle this any fucking more!" I scream and all the boys head shoot up.

"Ethan, she'll be okay. It just takes time."Josh said trying to calm me down.

"I'll I've been doing is waiting for my girlfriend to get out of a coma someone else caused!" At this point tears are running down from my eyes and all the boys are red.

"How about we go out tonight to get our mind off things?"JJ says trying to brighten the mood a little. All the boys look up at him with a "really" face.

"That actually might not be a bad idea. I haven't been out in 2 months!" I say with a smile. The boys laughed at the fact I wanted to go out.

We went back to The Sidemen house to all get cleaned up. We all were excited to be back out as a gang again, but Y/N was still floating around my head. We all got into the car and started off going to a nice bar in London. We drove in two separate cars. Simon, Tobi, Josh,and I were in one car and Harry, Vikk, and JJ were in another. It took us about 20 minutes to get to the bar. Once we got there Josh bought a round of drinks. We were all talking just all of us like old times. Lots of tipsy girls came around, but we all just sent them off cause it was lads night.

*Ring Ring*
My phone bussed in my pocket. I got it out with one hand and with my drink in the other.

"Hello?" I yelled in the phone other the music.

"Hi this is Sarah from London Hospital. Is this Ethan Payne?" She said.

"Yes." My heart dropped with nerves.

"Well it seems that Y/N has waken up from her coma about 10 minutes ago." I dropped my beer and all the boys turned to me.

"Oh my god! Thank you so much!" I smiled.

"Congratulation Mr.Payne." She said.

*End of Call*

"Boys we have to go!" Ran for the door leaving a tip on the table.

Josh threw me his keys and the boys got into the car. I sped down to the hospital, all these emotions were going through me. Y/N is awake after two months!

"Ethan what's happening!" Josh asked.

"Y/N is awake!" I heard the other cheered and I smiled.

"I'll call the other boys!" Simon said meaning he would call the boys in the other car.

We finally arrived to the hospital and Y/N parents were already in her room. I entered the room and there she was. Her face finally had some color to it, she stilled looked so frail,but she was still so beautiful.

"Ethan!?!" Y/N voice croaked.

"Y/N!! I can't believe it oh my god I've missed you so much I can't believe your finally awake I'm so happ..."

"Ethan, I'm okay!!" Everyone laughed at my rambling.

I walked over go Y/N and kissed her on the lips. Finally, what I've missed so long is back to me.

This is a really quick update!!! I'm sorry for not updating last night. Pls don't kill me!!!!
Thanks for reading and REQUESTS!!