Harry Imagine

Y/n pov

Today was Harry and I's 2 year anniversary! It's been the best 2 years of my life, to think a 2 years ago we were both at the same club and he asked if I wanted to dance with him! I woke up this morning with him laying next to me sleeping after staying up most of the night editing a video. Quickly I took a shower, changed in to a lazy outfit and went to the kitchen to make breakfast for Harry, Cal, Callux, and myself. Soon after Harry and the boys woke up to a freshly made breakfast!

"Thanks Y/n!! I have to edit a video, so I'll just eat in my room!" Callux said

"Same, but thanks and have a great anniversary!" Cal whispered the last part with a wink as he left the room. My face turned bright red. Finally, Harry came out with his hair all tossed and with no top on. The way I love him! 

"Morning babe! What did you make? Looks delicious!" Harry said

"Morning!?!"

Did he forget he couldn't have forgotten. Has he!

"I was gonna go out with the boys to film today so you can go out with your friends if you want!" Harry nonchalantly said

"Harry, do you know what today is!" I harshly spit at him. He looked confused as to why I would even be asking the date.

"Umm I think it's August 23rd." I'm officially pissed.

"I can't believe you!" tears started to form in your eyes. You ran down the hall to Harry's room to see a concerned Cal and Callux.

"Y/n are you okay?" Cal asked

"I can't talk right now!" I cried out as I walked into Harry's room packing some of my stuff on a backpack. I thought he loved me!

I got out of the room and walked down the hall to see Harry standing at the end of it in a suit and tie. Cal was standing at the end of the hall holding Harry's camera. Harry got on one knee. I walked closer to him. He took my hand.

"Y/F/N, this has been the best 2 years of my entire life and would you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me!" Harry said with tears in his eyes

"Of course!" I was full on crying as Harry put the ring on my finger. Once he was done he got up and pulled you into a kiss. Callux and Cal were shouting as we kissed.

"You really thought I would've forgot out anniversary!" Harry and I laughed

"I love you so much Harry!"

"I love you too Y/n!"