1-6-13 (Alt. Version)

It seems like a piece of the boys and myself had left with Harry.

We weren't the same.

One Direction wasn't the same.

The boys had decided they would, try, to release two more albums before deciding that it was One Directions end.

One Direction had lost a piece that would never be replaced.

They still have yet to give the world the news.

The events that have taken place, will leave everyone a traumatic memory.

Some may have scars that hold dark memories.

Some just have those dark memories that will forever be in their memory.

Today is the day we all dread. The day of Harry's funeral.

His parents have decided on a closed casket. No one is able to look at Harry who will be in a sleep that he will never be awoken from.

I stood at my front door in a plain black dress and black heels. I waited patiently for Zayn to come.

Often I have wondered what will become of us after this, not just me and Zayn, but also the rest of the boys. I only hope that we will not separate.

I lightly closed my front door and walked down my front path. The only sounds were the light tap of my heels and the hum of Zayns car.

I slid in and closed the door. As we drove to the funeral the car was silent. No one wanting to start a conversation.

The funeral was held in Harry's hometown. In a beautiful church.

Everyone greeted each other with emtionless faces. All the smiles that people had on their faces were fake. No one could have a real smile now.

Through the whole mass I sat next to the boys just staring ahead. I felt numb. I hadn't known Harry for too long, but it didn't take long for you to get attached to someone.

As I sat there I wished God had created this world without flaws. But he hadn't.

I wonder why the nicest of people have to go through the worst. Or in our case, leave.

The mass was over sooner then I had thought. Now, we were on our way to see him get barried.

We both got out the car silently, and made our way to the spot with others.

After a few words from the priest and others who had the courage to say something, they had started to lower his body into the ground.

I wish this was a terrible nightmare, and I'd soon wake up and laugh at the crazy dream.

But as reality hit me I realized, this is life. What's happening right now is real. I had gone through that nightmare. Harry truly is gone.

A single tear ran down my cheek as they covered his casket with mud. I turned away not strong enough to look.

Just thinking if his pale body that no longer held life, sleeping peacefully in that wooden box brought a terrible pain to my chest.

I stood looking down at the mound of dirt where Harry slept. Another tear was shed for him. He hadn't deserved this.

A warm hand slipped into my cold one. Zayn gave me a painful smile, I tried to give him one in return.

We both turned around and started walking towards a new beginning, leave the horrible memories behind.

I looked up the sky as a rain drop plopped down on my cheek.

We'll miss you Harry.

--------------------------------------------------------

Well, after much trouble of trying to update today I did! Hopefully you like it.

Sorry for any mistakes made.

This is the end of Without A Trace. I enjoyed writing this and getting excited when I first got 100 reads :) I thank everyone who has read this to the end and who have voted.

If you aren't into romantic fan fics then check out my other stories Hate Is A Strong Word, and The Neighbor :)

Please, vote/comment/follow

Special dedication to the best comment :)

-A