Chapter 7- Ouch...

Start from the beginning

I fell in and out of unconsciousness every hour or so. Nate never wavering.

The sun had set out the window and people were talking in whispers in my room. One was Nate, he was really audible even though he was over the other side but the other I couldn’t make out.

“Let me help…. No not like that… I just need to help her…. I promise” the conversation was one sided but I knew they were talking about me, Nate sounding rather happier nearing the end of the hushed conversation.

Someone walked away from Nate then on their way out the door slammed slightly and I heard Nate quietly hiss. He made his way over to me and stroked by back again, “Do… I can help with the pain” he mumbled. “Please let me help.”

I couldn’t think. The pain seemed to be getting harder with him nearby, slowly and painfully I nodded my head. Nate carefully moved me so I was lying on my back, with his touch my body seemed to calm down. The room dropped several degrees too.

Nate’s hand moved down the side of stomach. It felt like he was drawing heat into his body and out of mine. His hand caressed my hips before he slowly removed my panties. His breathing seemed to hitch in his thought as I lay there useless.

Soon his lips found mine, I was only responsive then. His lips took mine roughly, his tongue slid in my mouth as he played with my folds. His finger and tongue entered me at the same time; he began thrusting his hand into me while his mouth captured my weak moans and whimpers.

The heat was subsiding but something else was building,. The pain was gone but was replaced by a hot need, soon I was moving my hips to match Nate’s thrusts into me. I let out a gasp as his fingers went deeper and found it. The spot.

The small bump had be panting into Nate’s mouth. I let out a small whine then and moved my hips to meet his fingers to hit that spot again. He caught on at this point and entered yet another finger making it three. He pushed further into me and the building in my stomach stopped. For a second I couldn’t breathe, it was yesterday all over again.

I let out a loud moan as my walls crumbled. Nate also let out a moan as his hand filled with me. His fingers moved inside me for a little bit before they came out and were placed in his mouth.

The pain and heat were removed from my body; I couldn’t feel anything except the satisfaction. Nate kissed me before he placed my panties back on, tucked me under the blanket then went to the other side of the bed. I moved so I was leaning my head on his chest, his hands laced with mine and I fell into an exhausted sleep.

***

Nate’s P.O.V

We lay in bed together after I helped her. I had to seek her approval before I even touched her again after suggesting to help her to her father. He stormed out the room after looking at his little girl curled up in the foetal position and his heart broke.

He had never wanted her to have to go through this type of thing, But with her mother moving and her finding me as her mate the chances of her heat cycle were slim to none. He must have warned Leo as he didn’t come into the room, I was positive he could feel the effects of her heat as well as me. If he felt that then he would have surely felt what I did to help her, if he was mad at me from stopping mine, his and especially her pain then I would go mad.

Her small head lay on my chest as she slept. I couldn’t even with my exhaustion I couldn’t think of anything but the fact I would lose my love, my mate to our baby. He would help all of the shifter kind weather it was bear, cat or wolf. My heat broke thinking about losing her again. I couldn’t think about that.

Breathing along with her I soon found myself asleep also.

***

Do’s P.O.V