Chapter 6- An Ultamate Fate...

New chapter for Finding Dorinda...

*WARNING*

This chapter get's a little hot and heavy, no there is no sex scene but there is a little adlut fiction in there.

**WARNING< Sexual Content, Swearing**

If you want to skip the sexual part go to Leo's P.O.V

Enjoy, xo.

_______________________________________________________________________

***

 “Nathanial, welcome home!” A blonde woman called from behind the door. “Come, come. It’s getting chilly outside.”

“Ugh Ma, werewolf remember?” Nate said in a small voice, I could have laughed at this. He was all brave up until this point but now you could see the mummy’s boy!

The woman spotted me now as we walked through the door and stared at me in distaste. “You’re not one of his bed buddies are you?” she asked with her mouth in a tight line.

“No I’m not. I’m his mate.” I said with confidence. Her face changed in an instant and I was worried she didn’t like me.

“Oh thank god. I don’t think I could have gone on living if he brought those sluts home again, sorry I never act nice to them, otherwise they stay” she said in a happier voice now.

“I know what you mean.” I said with a smile.

Nate cleared his through and it brought Nate’s mother and I out our own little world. “Do, meet Amanda Sprouse. Ma, meet my mate Dorinda.” He said awkwardly.

Amanda rushed forward and hugged me tightly, it reminded me that I was always the mother in my situation back before mum died; I had never known the mother daughter bond with my mum.

“I heard about your mum, please I don’t want to be a replacement for your amazing mother, but I want to be here for you.” She whispered in my ear.

“You can’t replace what you never had right?” I asked. She looked taken aback. “I was always the mother of the house, I never really had the bond most kids do with their mum” I explained.

“Oh, well now I can help with that. Nate always tells me I baby him too much, I disagree as he is my only child and I don’t have any grandkids yet” she said the last part with a wink while taking my hand and pulling me down a hall I assume leads to the kitchen.

“Ma!” Nate said trying to catch up.

“What Nathanial, I was simply stating the facts” she said innocently.

“But mother do you have to involve all the facts?” he said snotty.

“Yes.” She stated with a chuckle.

It was quite the afternoon, first we sat in the kitchen talking about my intrests and what not then we progressed to embarrassing topics that had Nate cringing in his seat, then right before dinner, Amanda had asked me if I wanted any kids. I thought it throw before speaking.

“I would love kids, as I said… I was always the mother with my mum and I’m more like the mum the boys never had, I would love to have my own family” I said with a smile and out the corner of my eye I could see Nate smiling from ear to ear.

“Dinner will be ready soon, do you want to go get your father Nate, Do can help me?” she said, it was more of a statement than a question. I laughed as Nate left.

“Um Amanda…” I said suddenly anxious. “Before the boys get back… Do you think we could talk sometime about things?” she looked confused before she hugged me.