Chapter 22: Who you gonna call? Your MOM!

It was Sunday, and Scott just recently told us that the Pizzaria was closing down. And today my mom had to go to Cort about the incident that happened at the Pizzaria with Tegan. So that means Tegan gets to stay with us for the hole weekend! And to mention that it was the last day of school on friday. Great...

I heard the door bell go off. I got up from the couch and went to open the door. Behind me I heard foot steps going down the stairs, to the kitchen. I opened the door revealing my mother ad lil Tegan.

Tegan: "Hey sis!"

He yelled at me. I rubbed my ears not able to hear that much Cuz of last night. My mother smiled sweetly at me.

Mom: "How are you..."

Her voice started to trail off her eyes falling down to my neck. Her expression went to sweet and loving to full protective mode.

Mom: "What. Is. That."

She moved my head aside and examining my neck looking at my hickies and bite marks.

Mom: "WHO THE HELL DID THIS TO YOU?!"

She yelled. Tegan squeezed threw us and walked inside. He walked inside and saw clothes and a broken table on the ground.
._.

My mom raged inside not letting me explain.

You: "Mom!"

Mom: "Where is he?!"

Vincent walked out of the kitchen. We was wearing jeans and no shirt But nothing really to show off. He was eating some toast and looked at the mad women, confused.

Vincent: "Hey, whats-"

His tired voice was interrupted by a slap on the face by mom. Holy shit, I've never seen my mom like this ever in my life.

Mom: "Who the hell do you think let you touch my daughter without my fucking permission!"

I walked to Tegan and covered his ears. He didn't need to her this.

Vincent: "Excuse me, please let me-"

Mom: "No! You are supposed to meet her parents of a young women and ask her parents if you can do this kind of stuff!"

Vincent: "But-"

Mom: "If I find out your touching my daughter oh I'm telling you, whatever you do to her, I Do to you!"

She yelled at him, staring daggers into Vincent's skull. He shuddered back and nodded in response.

Vincent: "Yes ma'am.."

Mom: "Now get out."

She threw her arm in the air and pointed towards the till open door.

Mom: "Get-!"

Vincent: "Alright! Alright already calm down.."

His voice trailed off. He grabbed his shirt off the couch and threw on his shoes by the front door then proceeded to walk out of the house. As he walked passed me he mouthed.'call me' then headed towards his car. When the door closed I faced my mom with my hands on my hips

You: "What the HELL MOM??!!"

Vincent smiled his perverted grin.

Vincent: "That means I fu-"

He earned another good slap to the face. His cheeks were tinted red from all the slaping.

Mom: "THAT MEANS I FUCKING BEAT YOUR ASS!"

Vincent was on his own on this one. I can't fix this. Of corse I felt sorry for him and all but damn, never mess with a angry moma. She soon turned to me. I can feel the burning of her eyes into my skin. I think I actually saw smoke in her ears for a split second. She stomped towards me and pulled me towards her so she was right next to my ear.

Mom: "I'm proud of you. I hope he wore protection."

She wispered in my hear. I was shocked. She pulled back and started to do her little act again.  She turned to Vincent.

Mom: "I have to go. I'll be back to talk to you when I get back from cort."

She said. She turned her head to me.

Mom: "If he hurts you. Call me."

In that second she was out he door leaving me standing still processing what she said. Vincent was rubbing his cheeks and was still wincing from the slap. He looked at me.

Vincent: ".... She's scary...."

I nodded in agreement. Tegan who was still here nodded as well. Then we walked over to the broken table.

Tegan: "Um... what happened here?"

Me and Vincent blushed and looked at eachother then back at Tegan.

Vincent: "Uhh... I fell."