Chapter 4: The car

You: "So Vincent, is there work today?"

Vincent: "Yes, it's only 3:00 pm. So where fine." He sat back in his chair.

You: "Well I need to go home, I need to feed my dog. HOLY SHIT MY DOG! Hey I need to go I haven't feed her for like a day."

Vincent: "Okey, let's go." He stood up.

You looked at him. 'If he drops me off at my place, he'll know where I live... hell no!'

You: "I-It's okay I'll walk." You get up.

Vincent picked up the dishes, and put them in the sink.

Vincent: "You don't even know where you are." He chuckled

I sighed out loud.

You: "Fine, I'm going to get dressed first."

Vincent: "May I join you?" He grinned an me.

I looked at him with a 'seriously' look

You: "N-no! Why would I let you do that?"

Vincent: "Because I've changed you before."

You blushed.

You: "NO, I'm not!"

You stomped to the room, shut the door, and locked it. You sighed.

You: "Man he's a pervert..."

You brushed your hair with one of his brushes and got dressed. The minute you opened the door and walked out you ran into something. "Oof."

Vincent: "Hey, you ready?" He grinned with his hands in his pockets.

You: "Why were you at the door?"

Vincent: "I was waiting for you."

You: "... Yeah sure."

The two of you walked walked outside and you stopped and looked at the car. Vincent walked up to the car and looked at you confused.

Vincent: "uh, y/n are you okay?"

You: "y... you have a 1968 mustang!"

(There's a pic of the Mustang I put up to know what it looks like)

You ran to the car like a maniac. Looking and admiring the car. Vincent looked at you like a crazy person... well what do think, you were! XD

Vincent: "I can tell you like cars."

You: "Oh sorry, I love the classic cars, haven't seen one of these in years." You looked at the car.

Vincent: " Hmm, I restored it myself"

You: " Wow, you did a really good job."

Vincent: "Hehe thanks, let's get going."

You nodded.

He opened the car door for you and you simply sat in the car. He walked around and sat in the drivers seat and closed the door.

Already on the road, you had the window open enjoying the summer air. Vincent who was driving had some sunglasses on. He looked like some FBI agent from the movies. Hehehe.

You: " So Vince do you know where we going?" He nodded.

'How does he know where I live?' You thought to yourself.

Vincent: " I got your address from Scott, just in case something bad happened to you, so everyone has each others address."

You: " I don't, I don't have any of y'alls addresses."

Vincent: " I don't know, I don't make the rules, but if you want I can." He looked at me with a grin.

You: " Vincent, pay attention to the road!" You tryed to change the conversation.

***time skip to your house!***

You and Vincent got to your house. Vincent looked up at your house with amazement.

Vincent: " This is your house?" He looked at you.

You: "Yeah that's my house" you said happily.

He pulled up the car in the front of the house. He quickly got out of the car and opened the car door for you. There was a slight blush on your face.

You: "Such a gentleman." You giggled a little. He grind.

Vincent: " I try."

You walked up to the house and Vincent was right behind you. Then all of a of a sudden Vincent fell over a rock grabbing your arm in the process and fell on top of you. (Aww Clumsy Vincent) both of you where already on the ground, Your faces where only inches apart. Both of you had a bright red on your faces.

Vincent: "s-sorry I-It was the rock." He studderd.

He helped you up grabbing your hand, you held it back. Now both of you where standing up again. Vincent looked down noticing you where still holding hands (Awww) You both pulled your hands away blushing avoiding eachothers eyes. There was a long aquered silence.

Vincent: " s-sorry..." He rubed the back of his neck.

You: " I-Its okay... rocks fult" both of you chuckled quitely still blushing.

Both of you: "..."

You: "let's go inside."

Vincent nodded. You turned to the door and pulled out your keys.

(Omg finally I posted it! Sorry it took so long people I have ALOT of testing, it's that time of month with those stupid 'Staar' tests. Going to post the other chapters soon so more of your lovely Vincent, you two seem like a great couple! :D well enough of that, bubye!

Ooh and a quick question do you want the animatronics bad or good? Please comment because ima tell Vincent's past, you know.)