Chapter 14: What was it?

After you dropped off Tegan you came back home to get some stuff for work. You got a buzz from your phone and looked at it. It was Mike. It read Hey y/n I was wondering if you cat handle being g along at work tomarrow Cuz im going to be late for work. You Texted back. It's ok I can handle it, see you tomarow. You put the phone in your pocket and went to work.

*** Time skip ***

You got out of the your car and saw a tall man in a suit and hat. His skin color was a tan and had short hair on the top of the head. He saw you and waved, you smiled and waved back.

Fred: "You must be y/n, I'm your real boss Fred."

He took out his hand. You met yours with his and shook it.

You: "Yes sir, and I thought Scott was the boss or owner of the place?"

He chuckled,

Fred: "He's just the Beta around the place, I only come once a week or so, then I heard he hired a rookie so I disided to come by and see who it was."

You: " Oh ok then hi heh."

Fred: "Well nice meeting a kid I'll see you around, have a good night."

You: " You to boss."

He went in his car and drove off. You went inside of the Pizzaria and saw no one inside. It was quite... too quiet. You looked around and walked to the office. You put your things down and sat in the chair. It was 12:00 already you checked the camras, halls and vents threw out the night.

Bonnie and chica walked by a few times but didn't seem to notice.

The animatronics haven't been vary active lately. But Old Bonnie and Foxy have been acting the strangest. You tryed shining the flashlight in the hall at foxy. No response. Foxy just stood there getting closer. You quickly put on the mask and closed your eyes. You heard foot steps getting closer...and closer tell it stopped...

Then something gently began to take off your mask. You were waiting for your painful death until.

Foxy: "Don' be a-a-afraid of ol' foxy lad."

You slowly opened your eyes to see Foxy standing at the other side of the desk and set down the mask.

You: "F-foxy? What are you d-doing?"

Foxy: "I'm here to w-w-warn you about the other animatronics, they have been a-a-acting strange lately."

You: " Do you know why?"

Foxy: " They w-want revenge..."

You: " From who?"

Foxy looked away and seemed to have trouble talking about it.

Foxy: "o-ot was-"

The chime went off interpreting Foxy. He stood up and walked away.

You: " Foxy wait! Who do they want revenge on, wait!"

But it was to late. He was already gone, you were still wanting to know who it was he was talking about. You got your things together and went back home still thinking about Foxy...

(Hello people! Sorry if this last chapter was crapy and short. But iv been busy lately and been dealing with irl stuff that you don't really need to worry about. Sooo THANK YOU FOR YOUR READS!!! and happy birthday to Scott today and congratulations on fnaf 4 hope y'all like the game!)