Chapter 15: Batter up!

You woke up from the door bell ringing. You looked at your alarm clock and read 10:00 pm you sighed tiredly and got up. You noticed that you still had your work clothes on. You took a shower and cleaned your clothes. As you were walking downstairs you heard the tv on. You peeked and saw someone sitting on the couch. You quitely walked to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. You slowly walked behind the couch and saw a small figure sitting there. Then you realized it was your brother Tegan...

You: "Tegan!" You groaned.

He turned around with a poptart in his mouth. He smiled with his mouth full.

Tegan: "Hey sis!"

You: "How did you get in here?!"

Tegan: "Oh I told mom that you were going to take me somewhere special so she dropped me off."

You sighed and put down the knife. Tegan sat up and saw you put the knife down then looked back at you.

Tegan: "Uhh... what was the knife for?"

You: "N-nothing... just next time call me."

Tegan nodded and continued watching tv. You walked to the couch and sat next to him.

Tegan: "So when are we go'n to work?"

You: "Uhh..."

You looked at the watch and read 10:58

You: "About a hour from now."

Tegan: "Mkay."

You started to think about what happend last night with Foxy and the other Animatronics... sense they've been acting strange lately.

You: "Tegan, are you sure you wana come I don't want you to get hurt or anything."

He shook his head.

Tegan: "I want to go, you made a promise but if I don't I'll always tell mom what happend."

He gave a little smerk. You sighed in defeat.

You: "Fine... but you have to listen to Everything I say, got it?"

Tegan: "Got it."

*The two of you watched TV tell 11:30*

You: "Ok Tegan let's go."

Tegan moaned and sat up tiredly.

Tegan: "Now?"

You: "Yes now, now come on don't want to be late."

You put on a jacket. Tegan got up and put his shoes on.

Tegan: "I'm sleepy..."

You: "Well I warned you about that, you should have took a nap cause we're staying there for. six. hours!"

Tegan rolled his eyes and opened the door. You walked out locking the door. Tegan jumped in the car. You went in the drivers seat and drove off.

You: "So Tegan the animatronics act vary different at night that the day."

He nodded his head.

You drove up to the Pizzaria and parked the car. Tegan got out and stretched. You came out and did the same. The two of you walked inside. Tegan pulled your shirt and wispered to you.

Tegan: "Why are they staring at us?"

He pointed at the Toy animatronics on stage. All of them were staring at the two of you. Wird.