Epilogue: (Raven Reon)

Raven's POV

"We gather here today to witness the marriage of Asher Reon and Raven Mgart" Mark said as we stood in the beautiful forest of December.

There a lot of snow but it glistening from the sunlight. I stood in my beautiful white wedding dress with a white cape around my shoulders to keep me warm.

Asher was wearing a handsome suit. Behind him, Kaydon, Derek Jarlan and Matt stood as his groomsmen. Behind my stood my bridesmaids Kitty, Alina Bree and Nyomi.

"Do you Asher take Raven to be your bride, together forever as long as you both shall live?" Mark asked him. He smiled, "Until death do us part."

"And do you Raven take Asher to be your husband, together forever as long as you both shall live?" I too smiled, "Until death do us part."

Mark nodded, "Then by the powers invested in me by the Moon Goddess, I now proclaimed you Husband and Wife" he looked at Asher, "You may now kiss your bride."

He leaned over to me and our lips connected as we kissed. Fire, Water, Air and leaves bursted and together made fireworks in the sky. Everyone clapped and I winked at Flair, Allia, Winter and Era as they waved at me.

Together Asher and I walked down the isle and everyone followed us.

A few hours Later…

"You want to what?" Asher said. "I am going with Loren to the Warlock kingdom, I love him and want to be his Queen, we have claimed each other as true mates" Karma said proudly as Loren slipped his hand around her waist.

"Then I wish you both happiness in the Kingdom" I smiled and gave Karma a hug. "We'll still visit you guys every once in a while" Loren said.

"Raven?" I felt a tug on my wedding dress, Catherine, the flower girl in my wedding, "What is it Kit?" I kneeled down, "I wanna go back to the Kingdom with them."

"Excuse me?"

"I'm not a Hybrid, I don't belong here, I don't have a mother or father anymore… so please, let me go back home" she said walking over to Karma, she picked her up.

I walked over and gave her a kiss, "That's alright Catherine, I love you." I looked up at Loren, "Take care of her and the Kingdom King Loren and Queen Karma."

"We will." With that they walked away with my baby sister. "Asher I need a moment alone please." He nodded and kissed me then walked inside.

As the snow fell gently I walked in the light of the full moon. I walked and walked all the way to the Cemetery. There were new flower on two of the Gravestones there …

Some for my brother Kyle.

And some for my Father Thrion.

I closed my eyes and listened to the wind as it spoke.

Korpra will cause even more pain and death my child, but what ever happens never lose sight of your pack, they will be your light in this time of Darkness.

________

It's done. Warlock Luna is official done. There will be a second book called the Sealed Kingdom. But for now I will start another story called The College Girl and it's about and girl named Andrea and her first year of College.
I will upload it sometime today.
Bye~