Chapter: Fourteen (Truth Revealed)

Raven's POV

"Father!"

"Raven!" He swooped me up and gave me a giant bear hug. "I've been searching all throughout Romania for you! Where are your clothes? You must be cold here have my cape." He took off his cape and covered me with it.

It's warmth felt nice. "Kyle, Jarlan and Catherine! Are they with you too?!" He asked frantic.

"Their fine Father, we were rescued after we fled from the Castle."

"Raven!" Loran bursted through the bushes, "Thank the stars your alright Princess."

Thrion gave me another hug, "I've missed you Rae" he whispered. "I missed you too Father."

"Raven!"

I gasped as Asher, Jarlan, Kyle, Catherine, Alina, Kitty, Kaydon, Derek, Nyomi, Vayrin, Drake, Mark and Martha ran through the bushes.

My father snarled and moved me behind Loran. "Mark! What are you doing on my land?"

Asher stepped forward, "I am the Alpha of this pack now...you are far away from your Kingdom Thrion, This is my pack's territory, you are on my land."

"Give me back my children, and my healers you theives!" He pulled out his sword.

"Father! Please we are not prisoners here! They saved us!" Jarlan cried out.

"They are Werewolves! I banished them my Kingdom for a reason! In my opinion all you Werewolves should just die!" My father shouted.

That means he thinks I should die, I heard Artemis. She sounded sad, "Does that mean you think Kyle, Jarlan and I should die?" I asked. He looked at me in suprise.

"What?"

"Kyana isn't our mother, Thia is and she was a Werewolf. Were Hybrids."
My father's face turned from total shock, to total rage. It scared me to look at him as he turned to the group, "You swore an Oath to me Vayrin that you would never tell them!" He screamed at her.

Kaydon and Derek put her behind themselves and snarled, "Father stop it!" I yelled and ran to grab his arm. Suddenly he did the one thing I never thought he would ever do...

...He hit me.

His arm came back and he hit me with his hand, pain passed through my face and I went flying back and hit the ground. I could here screaming and yelling.

I couldn't think straight, my own father had hit me. Never in my entire life had he ever struck me or even raised his hand to strike me.

Suddenly a face loomed over me it was blurry at first but as I focused I realized it was Asher's handsome face. His black hair hung in my face as he called my name.

"M~my face h~hurts" It came out stuttery.

I felt strong and secure hands pick me up by my back and under my legs. As he turned I saw my Father being handcuffed by Kaydon and Derek.

"Drake take my mate to our room, Vayrin her face hurts!" Asher ordered handing me to Drake. Vayrin and Nyomi followed him. Kitty, Alina and my siblings trailed behind.

"Your jaw is just bruised" Vayrin said putting a nice warm cloth on my face. I closed my eyes and let it warm me. Martha gently ran her fingers through my hair. Drake waited outside as a guard.

"Martha?"

"Yes sweetheart?"

I blinked, "Can I go see my Father?"

She opened her mouth and I knew what she was going to say, "I just need to ask him something!" I said quickly.

For a moment, she did nothing then she took off the cloth on my head, "Drake!" She called.

He came through the door, "Can you take Raven down to the Prisoner room, she wishes to speak to her father for a moment." He nodded.

I strugged to get out of bed but Drake came and picked me up, he carried me all the way down this Prisoner room.

In one of the cells was my Father, he sat there head between his legs sitting Silently.

"Alright wait outside please Drake" I whispered. He nodded and put me down.

"Father?"

He lifted his head and stared at me, "Raven?"

We sat there in silence again he sighed and stood up, "I'm so sorry hon." "Why did you hit me?" It was not my voice anymore it was Artemis. She sound distruat.

Thrion did seem suprise by my voice change"I didn't mean to, Rae there's something I got to tell you, it involves the reason why I fell in love with Thia."

I thought for a moment. "Go ahead."

"Raven...a few years before you were born, I met a women. Her name was Korpra, she was a Hybrid Werewolf/Warlock."

Artemis let me back in control! I need to speak with him personally!

But he hasn't told us why he struck me? Artemis growled.

I know Art but please! I begged.

Fine.

I felt myself get back in control, "There is another Hybrid?"

He nodded getting close to the bars, "Yes, Korpra told me that if I mated with Thia then she would give me powerful children. The Hybrid that you are is the most powerful Hybrid in the world. I loved Thia so it made it easier to mate her. But when Thia died and I banished the Werewolves, I found out something."

"What father?" I pressed him.

"Korpra does Black Magic, in other words she is a Witch. She inslaved our land and started the killings. She wanted you, Kyle and Jarlan to be Hybrids so she could steal you away and raise you as her own. She ran up to kidnap you and killed Thia. I didn't want you to know of your Hybrid so I hid it from you and ordered Vayrin to put a spell on the village. Today Korpra used Black Magic to get inside my mind. She filled my with anger and I hit you because of it... I'm sorry Raven, truly I am."

I stared at him for the longest time. Then I grabbed a cloth and unlocked the door, I opened it and let my father come out, "Raven?" I wrapped my arms around him, "I understand Father, I know I would be beyond angry if Asher died."

"Asher? Why?"

"Asher is my mate, I'm his Alpha female of this pack."

He was about to say something else but Asher and Mark kicked the door open, "Get away from my Mate!" He snarled.

Thrion grunted, "Raven's my daughter!" "Some father you are hitting your own daughter!" Mark sneered.

"You arog-" "Father I need to go, I'll see you tomorrow, Goodbye" I said in a quiet voice.

Asher grabbed my arm and pulled me out while Mark closed the cell door. I turned one last time to look at him.

__________

Before you all judge Thrion read the next chapter to really understand him. Anyways do you guys like the photos of the leaves and trees. Some of the photo's will be of my walk with my friends on the Bay we live near. It was her birthday and we went for a walk so I took pictures of nature while I was there so...ya.
Bye~