Chapter: Eighteen (No One Messes With My Daughter)

Thrion's POV

Being in jail was boring. I laid on the bed bored out of my mind, gosh is this how Werewolf cells are?

"Loren are you all right?" I asked.

"Yep" I heard him say from the cell across from me, "Do you think they feed their prisoners? Cause I'm starved."

"I'm sure they do but probably not good food," I rolled my eyes at my Captain. "Do you think the others are alright?" He asked. I nodded, "Before we left I put Darklin in charge for us, so we should be good."

Dad?

I gasped.

"Thrion is something wrong?"

Raven? Is that you? I asked through the link.

Yes it's me, Jarlan, Bree, Kitty, Alina, Nyomi and I have been kidnapped by Korpra!

Korpra? She has my little girl! That monster kidnapped my Daughter and Son! How dare she!

Hang on my baby girl! I'm on my way!

Hurry Dad. Then she cut off the bond.

Dad… it's been years since she called me that. It's always been Father or sir. She sounded scared, who knows what Korpra might do to her and my son.

My foot came up as I got out of the bed and smashed against the door.

"Thrion what's wrong?" Loren asked. "Korpra's got Raven and Jarlan!"

Immediately he began to bang on the door as well. After ten minutes the door finally busted open. I ran to unlock Loren's door.

"Thanks!"

As we ran up a women came down with some bread. She stopped dead in her tracks, "W-what are you doing out of the cell?"

"Lady listen to me, I am not an enemy, my daughter Raven, is in danger and as her father I must help her, please let me get my baby girl."

She did nothing for a bit then slowly nodded, "Can you help us get out without being seen?" Loren asked.

Again she nodded, "F-follow me." She went to the wall and pushed on a brick. To my amazement a secret door appeared. "Come."

I exchanged glances with Loren then followed her in. There were a bunch of stairs that led deep into the ground.

"So what's your name" Loren asked. She looked back at him, "Karma."

We didn't speak anymore as we followed her. Then the stairs started to go up, Karma didn't seem to mind them as finally we got to a trap door. To pushed it up a bit then pushed it fully up and climbed out.

"There." She said.

I helped Loren out then looked around. We were quite far from the Werewolves, in fact I think we were close to the border of their territory.

"Karma please don't tell anyone you saw us," Loren begged. She didn't say anything. "Please Karma" She looked at me.

"I promise."

"Thank you… come on Loren let's get my children back." With our Warlock speed we headed towards my Castle.

"Warriors!" Loren called out.

At once a large group of Warriors in front of us, "King Thrion, Captain Loren welcome back." Myra ran out, "Your majesty we thought you were dead!"

"I'm not but Raven and Jarlan are in danger, gather everyone and come into the Main hall and I'll explain everything."

The next two hours I told the Kingdom what has happened. I left out the part that I banished the Werewolves and made Vayrin take away their memory but everything else including the part that Raven was Asher's mate and that she was Kidnapped by Korpra.

"Now Loren and I will go back to rescue her and Jarlan, in the time that we are gone I want Darklin to remain in charge of the Kingdom."

"But what if you don't return?" A young boy asked, "What will happen if you die?" What will happen If I die? I cleared my throat, "If I don't return, then Raven will become the Queen."

No one said anything else but I knew what they were thinking, what if Raven dies too? Do not worry everyone, I will rescue my daughter and son.

Soon I ended the meeting. "Loren, we need to gather swords then head to Vayrin's house to get some herbs in case we get injured, is that good with you?" I asked. He nodded, "Yes Thrion."

Asher's POV

I kicked the door open and broke it snarling in rage. "Asher hon what's wrong!" My mom came up to me. "A witch kidnapped, Raven and Kitty!" I screamed and my wolf finally got control, "She stole my mate!"

"She took Alina, Jarlan, Nyomi and Bree too" Matt cried sadly. Martha gasped and Mark ran to her side, "Ash- Dexter, please settle down and tell me what happened."

I growled, "Raven told us to meet her behind the Mall and she brought a Warlock with her, suddenly she grabbed Raven and Jarlan then disappeared as Kitty, Alina and Bree jumped to rescue her!"

"Someone stole my baby girl!" Martha cried. Catherine ran up, "Jarlan and Raven are gone?" Kyle nodded his shoulders slumped. Kaydon was on the bridge of breaking down, "I-I can't feel her" he whispered. Derek fell to his knees, "Alina is gone."

"Was it Korpra?" Vayrin asked. I nodded, "Alpha! Alpha!" Kari ran to us. "Aunt Kari what's wrong?" I asked. She looked nervous for a moment, "I went downstairs in the Prison and…"

"Kari what's wrong?!" Martha ordered not in the mood. "W-well the cells are empty."

"WHAT?!" My dad roared.

She looked scared and beard her neck to him, "The Warlock King and the other guy are gone, it looks like they got out and used the secret passage way."

Surely Thrion wouldn't kidnap his own daughter. Don't forget he hurt our mate, I won't trust him, Dexter snarled.

"Kaydon get every wolf to track Thrion down, bring him back alive!" I ordered. He nodded and ran off.

___________

Yep just finishing this chapter. I find I like Thrion. At first he seemed like a weird person but now he's just an overprotective father who wants to save his daughter.
Bye~