Chapter: Seven (Tour)

Raven's POV

"Luna?" I heard a knock at the door, "Come in." I yawned, "Hello Lill-" It wasn't Lillian it was a diffrent girl with dirty blond hair she had some clothes in her hands, "I'm Bree, Alpha Asher ordered me to look after you for a bit."

She handed me the clothes, "I know you like dresses but this is all we've got for now, we can go shopping to find another dress" she said then walked out.

I looked at the clothes, there were dark wash skinny jeans and a light violet shirt with a cream scarf, I guess they will do. I quickly put them on and looked in the mirror, It actually looked good on me.

"Luna?" Bree poked her head in the grinned, "By the Moon Goddess! Luna you look stunning!" I felt myself blush, "Thank you Bree, but please call me Raven, I'm not ready to be called that please."

Bree walked in, "Of course Raven, and if you want, I could help you learn about Werewolves" "That would be very helpful, Thank you." She nodded, "I would like to give you a tour of the Castle before Breakfast if you wish too."

I nodded and followed her out, "Wait! Were are my brothers and-" "Your brothers are with Derek, Nyomi is with my sister Kitty and your sister is making some new friends with some of the pups here" Bree explained.

"Now this floor is for family members of the Alpha and Luna, the second floor is for the other pack members, if a attack is too happen we transport women, children, sick, wounded and elderly to the Alpha's room where nine wolves are too guard the room."

"This place is very well orginized" I said as we walked down the stairs, "I'm glad you think that, Asher want's the best for the pack, If it's not enough he'll try harder" Bree seemed proud of it.

We went outside, there was a large Playground where many kids were playing, I could see Catherine going down a slide with the blond haired little girl I saw yesterday, there was also a large area full of weapons where many people were fighting, "That's the Training Area."

Bree took my hand and pulled me over to them, "Jack!" She called. The man I tripped yesterday, Jack looked at us, I expected to see anger in his eyes but all I say was respect, he bowed to me, "Luna, I apologize for my disrespect yesterday."

I chuckled, "Well I'm sorry for knocking you over, it was a dirty move." He stood up straight, "Dirty or skilled, it doesn't matter what move you use as long as your alive by the end of the battle."

"Thank you for those words of Wisdom but Raven must be getting to Breakfast" Bree snorted and pulled me away from him, he laughed, "Goodbye Luna, Bree."

As we got to the Dining Table I noticed Asher was sitting at the head of the Table there was a spot beside him, I guess that's for me...

I sat beside him, the man I had seen yesterday was there with a pretty middle-aged woman, I realized these must be Asher's parents! This might be awkward.

As I sat down his father stood up and walked over to me, I gulped at he stood in front of me, "Good morning Raven, I hope you slept well." "I-I did" I stuttered.

"For the Love of the Moon Goddess Mark your scaring the poor girl" his wife scolded him, he chuckled, "Sorry Raven, I'm Mark Asher's father. This is my Wife Martha."

Just then, Kaydon, Derek, my brothers, sister and Nyomi walked in and sat down, "Now that we are all here, I would like to begin" Asher stood up, "As you know I am the Alpha of this pack, Kaydon is my Beta, a Second-in-command, Derek is my Third, we all run this pack together, and Miss Raven, being my Mate means she is the Luna, she hold just as much respect as I do and has the power to give orders and Commands like me."

He turned to my brothers and sister, "Kyle, Jarlan and Catherine, since your sister is my Mate you are intitled to just as much respect as your sister, that goes for you too Nyomi since your her friend."

Catherine raised her hand, "Yes little one?" Asher put his hands behind his back, "Can you help us look for our daddy?"

I saw Mark tense up, but Asher ignored it, "Yes, in fact I wanted to talk to you about that, I will be sending out patrols to your patrol the Area and any survivors will be brought back here at once."

"Wait!" I shouted.

Everyone looked at me, "The people who attacked us wanted me and my siblings to bargin with my Father, I can't risk the Wolves here, they might die if these people are willing to attack a Village" I said.

"That's right and our Kingdom is hours away from here!" Jarlan agreed.

"I promise I'll find a way everyone" Asher said he looked a little stressed now, "I'll double Patrols in case the people come here" Kaydon stood up, "And I'll step up training" Derek announced.

Suddenly the blond-white haired lady bursted through the doors, "Aunt Kari! What's wrong" Asher ran to her, she walked past him to me, "Luna please follow me, Nyomi, Kyle, Jarlan and Catherine you too!"

"Kari! Sister what's wrong?" Martha got up. "The women We found has woke up, she's from your Kingdom hon" she looked at me.

We didn't hesitate to follow her Asher, Kaydon and Derek followed with Mark and Martha.

We reached a room where a women laid in the bed, she was bruised and burned but seemed alright, My blood turned cold and I reconized her as Nyomi did.

"Vayrin!"

__________________

Cliffhanger! Vayrin's alive, did any of you see that coming? I want to upload chapter quickly to pay up for the lost time. I changed this into a series, The Warlock Series and this is obv book 1.
Bye~