Chapter: Eight (Vayrin's Alive)

Raven's POV

"Vayrin!"

It was our Healer. Her silver hair was all messy and she had an IV in her arm. She opened her eyes and smiled at me, "Raven your alright…is Nyomi with you?" She asked weakly.

Nyomi got down on her knees, "Vayrin I'm right here." I turned around and gave Asher a big hug, "Thank you Asher!" I screamed. I felt his hands around my waist.

"I see you've met the Alpha, I didn't know a pack of werewolves lived around here" she coughed. A woman brought her a glass of water.

"Vayrin?" I asked gently.

"Yes?"

"Do you know where everyone else is?" "After the attack we all ran to the underground safe house but before I got there I was…stabbed" she lifted her shirt to show a giant scar. Jarlan gasped, "By the stars!"

She smiled, "I'm alright Jarlan, I just need rest" she then closed her eyes, "We need to let her rest" Kari said.

"I want to stay with her!" Nyomi wimpered. "You can" I said, I gave Asher a hard glare and he quickly nodded. "Of course. "

"Raven!"

I turned at the sound of my name, two girls walked towards me, one had light brown hair, the other… looked so much like Asher, was she his sister?

"Hi sistar!" The girl hugged me, "Um hey?" She pulled back, "Sorry, I'm Kitty, Asher's sister and mate to Kaydon" she smiled. "I'm Alina, Derek's mate" the light haired girl smiled.

"H-hi I'm Raven" I said quietly. "Oh sorry Raven we're probably overwelming you" Kitty smiled.

"You look so much like your brother" it was all I could say, "I know I'm his twin sister!" "That's cool my brothers are twins too!"

"Then we have thing in common" Kitty laughed. She had such an innocent laugh it was cute. Alina looked over at the playground where the children were playing, "Your sister is cute."

Catherine was on the swings with a blond-haired boy pushing her. "Who is that?" I asked, "That's Kane, his father is one of our best fighters."

"I really like your eyes" Alina said quietly, "Pardon?" "Your eyes, most Warlocks have yellow eyes but yours are green, their beautiful."

I felt myself blushing, "Thank you."

Suddenly Bree ran to me, "Raven, your brothers are watching a movie with Kaydon, Derek and Asher, they have requested you too" she bowed.
Kitty and Alina grabbed my arms and dragged me down the hall, "MOVIE!" They screamed...

These were some wild girls…wow.

_______________

I'm sorry this is short, I wanted to finsh this so I can get more focused on new school work (who gives assingments on the first week of school anyways? >:( SERIOUSLY) I'm now in grade 11 so I gotta work hard and get good marks for Collage! I have a Bio quiz tomorrow as well so wish me luck :)
Bye~