Chapter 10: It's official...That boy is Devil Spawn!

Start from the beginning

In record time the two of us were dressed in, the now dirty, costumes we came in. On a day when my bike wasn't out of commission, getting a ride from Adrian Dawson was not even on the list. But desperate times called for desperate measures and 32 issed calls from my mum defined 'desperate measures'. We walked out of the room to get the shock of our lives.

"Damn. This place is trashed." Adrian muttered under his breath.

"No shit Jack." I whispered back, my eyes widening at the mess that was last nights party. Res solo cups was strewn every where as were unconscious, sweaty half naked bodies. The wooden flooring of the hall was covered in dents and Adam's mum's favourite vase was in pieces. I wondered how he was going to get out of this one.

"C'mon, Let's get out of here. All these bodies are making me nauseous." I said, before gesturing for him to go first.

Navigating through the room was a task, but we pulled it off without tripping over anything or anyone. At the door I stopped Adrian by grabbing his hand.

"Tell no one. We're each other's dirty little secret. Deal?" My look said I meant business.

"Deal." He said with a smirk. "Shall we seal it with a kiss?" Before I could respond, he grabbed my waist and covered my lips with his. Fire. That's all I felt. He set me on fire with every touch and every kiss."

Sooner that I wanted he pulled away, still smirking. It's official. That boy is devil spawn. But I wasn't the good girl from next door.

Surprisingly, when we got to his bike, Adrian had a passenger helmet. I'd never admit it but I was excited to get a rid on the Harley Davidson. I'm a biker and what biker doesn't admire the Harley?

"Are you going to hop on or just stand there?" Adrian asked.

"Yeah yeah! I'm hopping on!" I put on the helmet, braising myself for the cold that was to come due my outfit. It offered next to no protection from the chilly morning wind. The sound of the Harley penetrated the air was we zipped through the streets. My headache, courtesy of the amazing alcohol selection of last night, increased tenfold. I couldn't even enjoy my ride on the Harley Davidson. Not to mention, I was slowly getting nauseous.

"Pull over! Now!" The shock of my sudden scream brought Adrian to a stop immediately. No sooner had he stopped than I was puking in bushes.

"What kinda bad girl can't hold down her liquor?" The boy seemed to love stereotypes.

"How stereotypical!" I said when I was done, you know... "I'm human too, and I had too much to drink. So shut the f*ck up!"

I hopped over grassy area and walked confidently towards my destination.

"Oye! Where are you going!?" Adrian had followed me.

"My secret stash of sneak-out clothes. My house is not too far from here." The small groove came into view, the initials 'SQ' written clear as day on the tree closest to us.

"Peak and that punch in the cafeteria will look like a five year old's." I threatened before heading deep inside the groove, just in case.

I was already in a lot of shit and this outfit would mean hell from my mother. Sneaking out was a necessity and I didn't enjoy deceiving her. If she were to ground me, I wold have to sneak out more, something I didn't want to do. This stash of clothes were for emergencies, in case of a street fight or something of that sort. Finding this grove had been a saving grace for me.

Safe clothes, safe clothes. I opted for sweat pants and a hoodie, cause nothing screams safe like those do. In fraction of seconds I had my clothes on and began walking out of the grove, just to see peeking Tom was now peeking Jack.

"What do you think you are doing!?" My hand flew out to hit him in the arm.

"Oh f*ck! What was that for!?" He was rubbing his arm where I hit him.

"That was for being a peeking Jack! Now get your ass moving! I have got to get home!"

To say Adrian was sulking after that would be an understatement. He got up muttering something about women being enigmas and stomped all the way back to the road. What a baby!

The drive from the grove to the house was nerve racking. I was considering climbing the pipes to get to my room but I knew there was no way out of the b*tching I was in for. My heart was hammering away as Adrian pulled up against the driveway with a loud roar of his bike.

"KATHERINE ANISE SANDERS, YOU ARE IN LOADS OF TROUBLE YOUNG WOMAN!"

Did I say I was screwed? More like about to get murdered at the hands of my mother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Hey guys!

I know I took a long time and that it's short but it's all I have at the moment.

So the next chapter is going to have a character you have met already. Let's see who guesses right! dedication to who gets it right!

Stay Sexy,

Roza

PS: Leave me a comment and a vote! I'll appreciate it! X"D