Island Rush

(Teacher/Student relationship)  Janice has a hard life with her father.  Her dad and brother killed her mother and she is forced to stay with them or she will be killed.  So when the trip to France with her junior class comes, she is more than happy for a little freedom.  Of course, Janice can't ever seem to catch a break when the plane crashs in the ocean and Mr. Rush, her too perfect and curious teacher, and her are the only ones that live.  How will they live, on an island alone?  If surviving wasn't enough, try having to deal with keeping secrets hidden, ones that could mean life or death for Janice if she ever makes it off the island. And what could be better than testing just how far will they go to do the right thing when feelings start to grow? 

I cannot express how much I LOVE this book! In my opinion, it is by far the greatest Wattpad story I have ever read! I normally don't cry when reading books but this one made me BALL MY EYES OUT! I recommend anyone (mature readers) to read this book, it is SO worth it! Thank you JadedViolet (author of this book) for creating an amazing story that pulls on all your heart strings!

Warning though, it is a teacher/student story so if you don't like this 'forbidden love' aspect of the story then you probably wont enjoy it. Also it has VERY mature topics and issues in this book so if you do not like that sort of stuff then this book really isn't for you.