Chapter 9

Yay, update! This chapter contains some violence by the way. Enjoy!

~Ginny's POV~

Harry moaned "shut up, Percy!"
"What have I done now" Percy marched in to the loud common room which was filled with the sound of squawking.
"You really should rename him, Harry. Now that theres three Percy's around." I lifted my head off his shoulder.
"I've tried, he won't reply to anything else. Stupid bird!"
"Wait, theres a owl with the same name as me? Poor thing" Percy muttered.
"It was Percy's fault!" Harry defended.
"Hey! I have nothing to do with your hyperactive ball of fluff"
I placed my head in my hands, sighing.
"No not you, Ron's brother; Percy Weasley"
"Moving on!" I interrupted. "So, Percy, are you trying out for the Quidditch team this year?" I saw Percy pale slightly.
"Nah, that's more Jasons kind of sport. Him, Piper and Leo are trying out"
"Leos in Ravenclaw right?" Harry asked.
"Yeah he's kinda hard to miss"
"He doesn't seem like the kind of person to be in... You know? that kind of house."
"Trust me we were way more surprised than anyone"

The stadium was fairly full for Quidditch tryouts. Harry and Ron had decided to play this year. While me, Hermione, Percy, Annabeth, Leo, Clarisse and Frank were watching.
Harry, Jason, Piper and especially Ron all looked nervous.
The start went well Jason was even better than Harry at Quidditch, luckily he was playing for chaser not seeker. Otherwise there would have been some jealousy between the two.
As I said the start went well, all until a roar was heard and the stadium went dead silent.

~Percy's POV~

The silence was broken by a louder roar. My body stiffened as my heart went wild. Not here not now.
A six headed monster ran into the stadium. I was speechless.
"What the Hades? But we turned that thing to stone!" Annabeth yelled.
"Holy Styx!" I muttered.
Yeah we had defeated the Hydra before but we had the help of Medusa. This was completely different. First of all we were meant to be keeping our identities hidden for as long as possible, second we're sorounded by wizards that like to aimlessly shoot spells everywhere and third oh yeah we forgot to bring Medusa to Hogwarts.
I looked at Annabeth "What do we do Wise girl?"
"Attack?"
"Ginny!" I yelled "Get everyone out of the stadium"
Her mouth opened and closed like a fish before she nodded and stumbled away. A few seconds later a voice was heard miles away "EVERYONE GET OUT OF THE STADIUM!!!"
"You chose the right girl, seaweed brain" Annabeth said. We then charged at the Hydra.
I pulled riptide out of my pocket and transformed it out of pen form as Annabeth retrieved her daggers.
I knew that we couldn't cut the heads off so I went for its chest while Annabeth went for the body.
I slashed at its chest causing a deep cut, this got its attention, one of its heads swooped down, I slashed at it making sure I didn't cut it off and rolled to one side.
A certain flying, blonde object caught my eye. Jason. He was coming down behind one of the heads, sword in hand.
"JASON!" I yelled, but it was too late another head had already started growing. "Idiot" I murmured.
While I was distracted one of the heads came from behind, grabbing me with its teeth and chucking me about 15 metres away.
"Percy!" Annabeth screamed a late warning.
I crashed into Slytherins stand. I didn't have chance to check the damage the Hydra had caused, it was already advancing on me. I staggered to one side trying to go around it but it had caught up, grabbing me in its mouth again. "I'm not a chew toy!"
There was no getting out, so I came to last resorts I slashed the head off that I was in and shouted "Fire!" Of course Leo's head perked in my direction straight away, as I fell to the ground with the Hydra's head slowly turning to dust.
Two more heads were already evolving, out of the corner of my blurry vision I saw Leo shoot fire at the head, it smoldered for a bit, then dead. Well that head anyway, 6 more to go, yay! (Note the sarcasm)
Now we knew what to do, everyone started to cut off the heads. In the process Leo didn't see the one Clarisse cut off, allowing two more to grow back, knocking her a few metres away.
There were now four left I limped up to one slashing it and Leo burnt it off. All of a sudden several sparks and lights headed towards the Hydra and some of us. Oh yippee, the wizards have woken up! Of course the spells had no effect on the Hydra only us. Two paralysing spells hit Piper and Frank while the rest of us dodged them. Great help the wizards were. Annabeth cut off one of the heads while Jason slaughtered the other. Now only one left.
It came towards me enraged and scraped my side with its teeth, before I slashed its head off and it turned to dust.
I staggered to the floor, finally looking at what harm the Hydra had done. There was one deep cut in my side and several shallow cuts, bruises were already forming.
Annabeth came towards me, her blonde hair was messy and she had a few cuts, like everyone else. She gasped when she saw the deep injury.
"It's okay, everything's alright now." I said.
All of a sudden there was a pop and gasps from all around.
A very angry Harry came forward and spat "Voldemort"
"There are sentences I should just stay away from"
A pale man -well not exactly a man more like a creature- stood in front of us all, he had no nose, no ears or hair. Only a mouth and eyes. He held a very dark looking wand, it was pitch black with swirls up it.
He nodded "Potter. A pleasure to see you again." Voldemort lifted his wand. I hadn't known Harry or the others for very long but we had become close. Him, Ron, Hermione and Ginny had been the first witches and wizards we had met here at Hogwarts. As Voldemort shouted something I ignored the pain in my side and ran over to Harry pushing him out of the way. Luckily the spell skimmed past my shoulder hitting some seats behind us.
"And, you must be Perseus, son of the sea."
"Just Percy"
"Well my mistress wants a word with you. Say goodbye"
He shot a spell ten times quicker than the other, before I could move, the world around me darkened as I felt myself being grabbed and then everything went black.

Cliff hanger!!! Sorry, but not sorry. Will update soon :) Please take a minute of your time to comment or vote. Feedback is great!
-Chloe