Chapter 7

Yay, here is the next -very very long- chapter to make up for not updating in ages! :)

~Annabeths POV~
"Chase, Annabeth"
Percy gently pushed me forward I tried to stay steady, but all the architecture was overwhelming.
As soon as the sorting hat got placed on my head it started murmuring to itself -creepy...
"Knowledgeable, cunning, brave, loyal - god or should I say gods we've got a divergent!" I stiffened but couldn't help but be amused.
"Very very smart- daughter of Athena, must be..
RAVENCLAW!!" The hat screened making everyone jump.
Wondering how on earth Percy would make it into Ravenclaw aswell I made my way to the blue and bronze table.

~Nicos POV~
"Di Angelo, Nico"
I ignored the stares of everyone around me - this quest was a stupid idea. I darkened the shadows around me so they all would look somewhere else but it only made the stares more intense.
I tried not to flinch when the hat started babbling away - not something you get to say everyday.
"Very loyal and you sure like to hold grudges theres only one place you could go.."
Nico saw where the hat was going "NO, no no no pleas-!
" HUFFLEPUFF"
"You have got to be kidding me!!" I slammed the hat on the chair and marched over to the yellow and black table.

~Jasons POV~
"Grace-"
"Just Jason!"
"Okay - jason"
Out of the corner of my eye I saw Percy roll his eyes.
"Shut up Jackson"
"Go on Sparky"
"Hey-"
"Today would be nice" McGonagall interrupted.
I grudgingly walked to the front and put the hat on.
"Quite a hero-"
"hey I'm meant to be a modest person" I thought but stiffened when the hat replied "okay but brave and a son of Jupiter it must be..
GRIFFINDOR!!"
"Wooo, yes!" I practically ran to the red and gold table.

~Percy's POV~
"Jackson, Perceus"
"Just Percy!"
Clarisse pushed me forward "hurry up punk before-"
"Okay, okay!"
I walked towards the hat eying it suspiciously. I put it on,
"Okay..." That's all it said I waited awkwardly on the seat for about a minute until I was pretty sure of it "umm, ah..... I'm pretty sure the hat has fainted..." Whispers broke out among the hall. Not sure what to do I sat on the stool and slowly took the hat off. Suddenly the hat screeched "GET THAT BOY AWAY FROM ME!" I dropped it and quickly backed up. Even the teachers were speachless. I spotted Harry, Ron and Hermione the only students I knew but they aswell looked completely baffled and suspicious. I'm guessing the hat didn't like Tartarus...
Mrs Mcgonnagal walked over to Annabeth and whispered something Annabeth replied and Mcgonnagal nodded "Percy, you will be in Griffindor until we sort something out okay? I slowly walked over to the table avoiding anyone's eyes sitting next to Jason and Harry.

~Hazels POV~
After Percy's 'incident' the hall took a while to calm down.
"Levesque, Hazel"
"About time" I murmured, and walked to the front.
"Loyal like the others I think I'll put you with your brother.." I defenitly wasn't expecting the hat to speak but I soon got over that when it said I was going in Hufflepuff . Great
"HUFFLEPUFF!!" The hat screamed to confirm.
I went to join Nico.

~Clarisses POV~
"La rue, Clarisse"
"I swear if those punks put me into that puny Hufflepuff house they don't know what's coming for them!" I said marching up to the hat and slapping it on.
"Attitude much"
"Okay... I wasn't expecting that.." I thought and cursed with surprise when the hat replied.
"No you probably were not now daughter of Ares very cunning not so much clever..."
"Excuse me!"
"SLYTHERIN!!"
I cursed the hat and went to the Green and silver table.

~Pipers POV~
"Mclean, Piper"
As I stepped forward a lot of the boys swooned but I sent glares at them - hope they got the message. I saw Jason anxious to be in the same house, I stepped towards the house and put it on.
"Well this is new; daughter of Aphrodite. Now where shall I put you... Not Slytherin or ravenclaw-"
"Should I take offence?"
"No, no, no not hufflepuff...
"GRIFFINDOR!!"
"Yeah!! Ha!" I put down the hat and skipped to Jason. Oblivious to what I had done to the boys in the hall.

~Connors POV~
"Stoll, Connor"
"Yeah man, here come the STOLLS!!" I yelled as Travis patted me on the shoulder, hinting for me to go forward - ha like I don't know that... The sorting hat creeped me out as it started speaking...
"Cunning pranker eh? I know the perfect house for you."
"Yeah you know the perfect house for everyone!"
"SLYTHERIN!!"
"WHAT!?" I yelled "aww come on man, ya know I was kidding"
"If you could make your way over to your table Mr. Stoll" Mrs McGonagall said.
"Stupid hat!" I slammed the hat down and walked over to my house - yep I agree that hats had a lot of abuse today.

~Travis's POV~
Stupid hat.

~Leos POV~
"Valdez, Leo"
"Yeah man, TEAM LEO!!!! EVERYONE FOR TEAM LEO!!" I ran up to the stool and sat down placing the hat on my head at the same time as glaring at someone who said "he's lost his sanity"
"Okay I'm on!"
"Very... Um well we've got a son of Heaphstus- smart a bit crazy...
" RAVENCLAW!!"
"Wait What? WHAT?"
I heard percy scoff from the Griffindor table.
"Ha I'm cleverer than u kelp head" I yelled across the room and proudly walked across the room to Annabeth "and I got your girlfriend!" I whispered making sure Percy didn't hear.

~Franks POV~
"Zhang, Frank"
"The time has come!" I muttered as I made my way to the front.
The hat was wierd, like really wierd- it talked. The hat talked yeah that doesn't sound insane...
"Hard one- son of Mars but brave and loyal must be...
"GRIFFINDOR!!"
"Try not to burst my eardrums!" I muttered as I walked to Percy and Jason.

~Calypsos POV~
"Uh, just Calypso"
"Yeah" I muttered as I boldly walked to the front and placed the hat on.
Okay so to say I was suprised about a talking hat would be an understatement with a very dull life on Ogygia I havnt had much experience with stuff like this.
"Long life and still friendly and loyal must be...
" HUFFLEPUFF"
"WHAT!? No you've done a mistake not Hufflepuff!"
"NO babe!!" Leo yelled earning some concerned glances.
I marched over to the Hufflepuff table
"Yeah, come join us we'll drown in our sorrows together" said Hazel.

~the end of chapter 7~

Hope you liked it and yes I put them in the houses for a reason. Please vote and comment advice is great!! :)