"Okay." Beyoncé said. "I promised I would never do that to you again and I've kept that promise so far right?"

He nodded.

"Okay, I won't be leaving you anytime soon so do not panic okay?"

He nodded.

"Okay, what do you wanna do today?" She asked.

"I don't know." He shrugged.

"I don't want you to be sad today baby." Beyoncé said rubbing his head.

"Me either." He said.

"We'll figure something out." She said. "Just get up and get ready okay?"
He nodded and Beyoncé got up and went back downstairs into the kitchen.

Shawn was drinking his Gatorade.

"So his dream was that he thought I left him again." Beyoncé said.

Shawn looked up at her.

"He was having a panic attack because of me." She said.

Shawn watched her. He wasn't sure what her next move was gonna be. She went in the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water.

"It was because of me." She said and turned towards the island. "I really screwed him up. It's all my fault."

Shawn noticed her crying and grabbed her hand.

"It's my fault that he's so scared." Beyoncé said as tears poured from her eyes.

Shawn got up still holding her hand and walked around the island towards her.

"I really fucked him up." Beyoncé said as she cried into Shawn's chest.

Shawn rubbed her back and let her vent. Shawn didn't want her to beat herself up over it because it was true but it was the past.

"Beyoncé, he's forgiven you and that was the past." Shawn said. "You're a different person since then."

Beyoncé backed up and looked at Shawn in his face.

"You're not the same woman you were and that's okay." He said. "Your son loves you no matter what and you're not gonna leave him again. It was just a scary dream. Don't beat yourself up about it okay?"

Beyoncé nodded and wiped her face.

"Thank you."

"It's okay." Shawn said kissing her.

"You good?"

She nodded.

Soon Messiah was ready and grabbed his crutches and headed downstairs.
Beyoncé and Shawn saw him come in the kitchen.

"So, what do you wanna do?" Beyoncé asked. "Wanna get some breakfast?"

"Breakfast Klub." He said smiling.

"Okay," Shawn said. "We'll do that. I'll call Julius and we can go."

Shawn called Julius and then they got in the car.

They drove to the Breakfast Klub and they got out. They met up with Julius and they walked them in. They sat down to enjoy your breakfast.

"Are you ready to back to New York?" Beyoncé asked Messiah.

"Yeah." He said. "Shawn, you going?"

"Actually yeah to finish up my album and to play it for the label." He said.

"Can we go to a game?" Messiah asked.

"Yeah we can do that." Shawn said.

"How long we staying in New York?" Messiah asked biting into his pancakes.