Seeing Double

Despite my petite frame, I clomp down the endless stairs to breakfast. I have a bit of a bag beneath my eyes and am running my fingers through my tangled hybrid hair.
Rounding the last bend, I see Harry and Hermione hunched over together, giggling. Okay then.
Trudging around the table, I yawn and sit down across from Hermione, hoping for good news.
"Anything new, Harry?" My half closed eyes fly open to the size of a galleon, when he looks up at me with the same glasses, hair, and clothes as always, but entirely Lily otherwise.
"Lily, do you need, a) a counselor b) medicine, or c) all of the above and more?" Slowly I poke her in the cheek, so she of course starts to giggle like she's back on pixie dust again.
"It's a surprise Christmas present for Harry," she whispers, wiggling her eyebrows to make the whole ordeal even creepier.
Hearing a thud, I look back over to the stairs with a bemused smirk on my face at the next victim, finding a downed Ron still half asleep in a now slumped position at the stair's base.
Running over to him, I shake his head, startling him back awake. He stares up at me with lovable eyes. Sigh.
Suddenly, all I see is wall, as he's lifted me up piggy back style and is jumping around the room. Of course.
Smacking his head, I finally make him drop me, after the second complete trip along the perimeter, over to the left side of the stairs.
"Great way to start the day," he grins, squeezing my hand.
Watching him stifle a laugh at my annoyance, I call out Lily's name, just watching Ron's face. Oh, the reward.
She turns around expectantly, glancing between the two of us. Between my about to burst face and his what-is-this-I-no-longer-understand-anything-my-mouth-is-forever-super-glued-to-the-floor expression.
5...
4...
3...
2...
1...
"Hey guyssssss-" his glance at the 'new guest' turns into a stare of  unbelievable shock. Failing to grip a support of some kind, he stumbles to the floor with the second this if the day. "Owwwww..."  He rubs a sore spot on his head as Lily does her stealthy ninja move, creeping along then flopping to the floor on her legs, her lips on his mouth.

5 minutes later...
Next come Fred and George,  clomping down the stairs to the same wacky rhythm as apparently every other boy in this house hold.
I'm still unsure of which one is which, but I honestly don't think anyone else knows either.
Landing at the bottom of the stairs of eternity, they simultaneously glance at the scene Lily and Harry are still making.
"Well, I didn't need-"
"To see that-"
"At all," the twins finish together.
"Somebody remove the mistletoe," Hermione calls in agreement.
Threading her fingers through Harry's hair one last time, she releases her hold on him, leaving him dazed.
"May I hair ask how this happened," he inquires, finally getting over the rush everyone who's ever been in that position experiences.
"Well..." She begins, fingers in her spectacles. "I had to get glasses, so I waited until today to put them on. When I did, I thought I could have a little dirty fun and surprise you, it is Christmas Eve. Besides, my hair naturally changed to look like yours, and you happened to have some spare clothes thrown around your room."
Harry smiles. "Well... I guess...," he trails off, a smile attacking his face, then sitting up for another kiss.
"I'm gonna go get breakfast..." I quietly yank Ron off to the kitchen whilst everyone else fails to notice our getaway, still perturbed by the sight before them. Even after all this time.
Lurking in the next room, I can still see them kissing despite the growing complaints.
That is before Ron pulls me into our own kiss...