"Alright come on champ, let's go." He smiled taking off his jacket allowing a little bit more mobility, while the blonde put her hair up.

They raised their fists, she had a small smirk watching his first step. He's going with a right uppercut. She adjusted her stance avoiding smoothly. Reacting by grabbing his back pushing it down on to her knee. He groaned staying bent over, she continued elbowing his back sending him into the mushy grass.

She rested a moment feeling adrenaline pump away the aches of battle wounds. Her domination continued as she pulled the boy into a choke hold, feeling his veins pump blood though desperately struggling to circulate. Sitka moved watching for the boys' hand. Shortly he was tapping on her arm to let go.

"He submits, he submits." The older boy repeated watching as she let go, rising to her feet. The blue-eye warrior stuck out her hand feeling the high fade and pain seep in like a small water leak, although shortly, it would flood the house.

"See I'm a badass you just can't handle it." She replied her breath labored looking at the older brother.

"Okay so you're a badass but you really don't wanna fight me."

"I really do though," she almost begged.

Footsteps approached behind the three, Cora looked over her shoulder seeing the brunette with a beat up face walk towards them. She avoided looking at the blonde only towards her older brother, "what now that mom isn't here you think you can flirt your way into her liking you?"

The blonde only rolled her eyes sticking her hands into her coat pockets feeling a slight warmth start circulation in her fingers again. "Athena get the stick out of your ass. You're acting childish."

"Oh really, I'm acting childish? She slaughtered our people. Murdered 300 of our men."

"Monkey see, monkey do."

"Excuse me?" She spat at Cora turning her attention.

In response Cora rolled her eyes, "You attacked us first, we simply responded in the same manner. You speared my friend for no reason, it wasn't us who started it."

"You burned a village to the ground!"

"We were trying to signal to the people in the sky that we were fine. We didn't even know where you guys were!"

"Okay enough, instead of shouting why don't you just, fight? No weapons or anything, you wanna fight," his attention was at Cora then turned to Athena, "and you have anger so fight." Sitka intervened, suggesting something hopefully not catastrophic.

"You want to fight? Let's fight," Athena spoke taking of her her jacket. She rotated her neck hearing small pops Cora only huffed a laugh nodded watching the girl take stance.

"Fine, since you're so desperate to attack someone," she said carefully raising her arms. Athena lunged her fists locking with Cora's cheek sending the girl back. Cora regained balanced avoiding another three punches. The blonde kicked her foot up after contact it was grabbed and she was spun hitting the harsh ground with force.

She tried to stand but felt her leg being pushed towards her back. Cora breathed out a small cry wincing. Athena stood on the back of her thigh watching as the girl struggled to crawl away. Cora, desperate began to slide towards Athena before grabbing her ankle using any strength to pull her down.

Evidently the brunette fell on the blonde. Cora scrambled to a stand relying on one leg. Right as the other warrior stood Cora gave her a fist to the face watching as the girl fell back as well. Charging she repeated her actions three more times before feeling her leg throb.