the differences of being a pureblood

Start from the beginning

"Hello, what may I do for you dear?" asked Mrs Weasley who didn't recognize me.

"Uh can I speak to Ron,Ginny and harry please?" I asked and shortly after Mrs Weasley called each of them and invited me in. The three walked down the stairs cautiously staring at me as if I was a threat.

"Hi" I said waving at them.

"Do see know you?" harry asked unsure.

"There is only one Hermione, right?" I asked and laughed when they realised it was me. They all hugged me and I told them all about my day.

"Well I heard that because the war has changed people, everyone had to go through the sorting again" said Ron.

"Calm down Ronald. Its not like you would get Hufflepuff is it?" I asked and we all laughed.

"Yeah but, you will probably be put into Slytherin as well as harry" Ron says to us. Soon we have talked until its is dinner and we have to tell everyone who I am.

Mrs Weasley who looked even more kind than usual said."Hermione, I remember when the whole wizarding world went on a search for you but never found you. Your parents were doing it to stop you being a death eater so I am happy for you to be in my house."

After a while we had dinner and I had to go back to my own home. I apperated back to my house and got into bed to sleep for tomorrow.

*

I woke up to talking downstairs so I got up and walked down sleepily. The four new people turned to look as well as the two familiar faces of my 'parents'.

"Hello, I am Haydon." my real dad said coming closer to me to hug me. My mum was next.

"Hi I'm Hannah." we hugged for a bit.

"Hey I'm Harold. Your twin. Its good to finally have you back sis. "He said the boy looked like me but obviously a boy.

"Hi I'm Hailee. I am a year younger than you and harold. I'm a friend of Ginny's" she said hugging me. I like my new family already.

"Okay ready to go princess?" my dad asked and I nodded. We all apperated to a mansion that looked quite like Malfoy mannor but, I guess this is Gaunt mannor. We landed on the grass inside the gates and made our way up to the door. It was a new wizard thing, you scan your wand so it knows you live here or you are family or a really close friend of anyone in the family then it lets you in.

We walked in and immediately i saw pictures of me start to pop up around the house as if I had lived here my whole life. My parents gave me a tour of the house and finally took me to my bedroom.

I opened the door with my wand and my room had an enchanted ceiling and walls, it can sense what color you want to have and automatically makes it like that. Right now it is a mixture knot blues and greens. My room was about 10 times bigger than the one i had as a mudblood. My room has a balcony, like every other bedroom. I have a massive walk in wardrobe and it always has the things I want In there, I just have to think it and it appears. There is a queen sized double bed in the middle of the room. I have a bathroom attached to my room as well, it is like the prefects bathroom but more posh.

I walk downstairs to thank my parents. "Thank you so much for everything" I say hugging them.

"Its no problem" they say smiling at me. "We have invited a few people to come over and see you later, if that's okay?"
I just nod and about 5 minutes later there is the people walking through the door.

The people are Pansy Parkinson, Draco Malfoy,blaise zabini, daphnie greengrass, Ginny Weasley, Ron Weasley, harry potter, Luna lovegood and Theodore nott. They Slytherins, Luna and Neville look at me weirdly as if expecting a clue. I signal them all towards me. Everyone moves apart from Malfoy. "Erm Dumbledore's army and beaver" I whisper. They all look at me realizing it is me.

"Who are you?" Draco asks loudly.

"I will give you three clues, Third year, Nose and hypogriff" I say holding up three fingers.

I watch as he suddenly remembers. "Granger! " he says remembering.

"No not Granger, Gaunt" I say shaking my head at him.

I tell everyone to follow me and they do and we get to my bedroom. Once we are inside I sit down on the floor and everyone follows making a circle.

"We are so sorry Mione " the Slytherins say looking disappointed in themselves.

"Its okay, you didn't know. Neither did i" I say.

"I hope we can all be friends" pansy said to all of us.

"Don't hope, just know. We can be friends pans" I tell her.

We end up chatting about a lot of stuff and I tell them how I found out and what my little brother is like so we can see him at school, I tell them about the re sort as well.

We all fall asleep how we are in the circle and wake up that way to the smell of breakfast. We all get up and walk downstairs and into the dining room to eat. I look at my hair and find that today it is black and blonde ombre. We all sit down and then the owls come in delivering letters.

We all get our Hogwarts letters and I get an extra surprise. I am head girl. My sister comes down the into the dining room and sees Ginny. She squeals and runs over to give her a hug.

My parents say that because its the day before Hogwarts that we should get our stuff. We all head to the floor network and floor our way to Diagon alley. Once we are there I am informed that I need an owl and a new wand. I choose a owl that looked like hedwig but in reverse. We walked to olivanders and went inside.

It was deserted. "Hello?" I called out and suddenly Mr olivander appeared at the desk.

"So miss Gaunt its time to get your true wand?" he asks and I nod my head. "Just be one second" he disappeared again.

We waited about 5 minutes and he appeared again holding a box. He opened the box and inside was laying a wand that looked a lot like Tonks' wand. "This is the twin to Nymphadora Tonks wand but, its made with a thestral and unicorn hair core. This wand is more powerfully than the elder wand" he says handing it to me. The wand seems to recognize me and starts to do the thing it does when it finds its owner.

I pay for it and start walking out the shop. "Remember the wand can be controlled by either the owner or their soul mate" Mr olivanders says before I'm completely out of the shop. We grab the supplies we need and head to the quill shop when we bump into lavender.

"Hi won won" she says looking at Ron I roll my eyes and groan. She eyes flicker towards me. "Who are you?" she asks me and I pretend to be offended.

"I am Hermione Gaunt the most powerful and important witch in the wizarding world" I say using name for power and she looks slightly embarrassed and walks on.

We apperated back to my house and just chill until dinner. We all eat dinner and everyone has to go home but we all promise to sit in a compartment together tomorrow so I will see them then.

I finish dinner and go back up to my room and go to bed as I have already packed my stuff for Hogwarts.