Chapter 6

I'm so sorry guyys I didn't upload in like 2 months. I'm so sad, because I got alll the chapters doqn for this story, until my computer losed all of it. Now I have to write it from scratch. So, bare with me, and my late updates.

For the whole time, Mason never talked to me. His sudden attitude really got me depressed. No, he didn't tell Rocky. But everytime I would see her, a terrible feeling of guilt would grow in me. And I want to run up to her, and say I'm so sorry for kissing your boyfriend. It was an accident. Everytime I thought about it, the more I resented it. I know Rocky wasn't an forgiving person, she was more like, ' Don't say sorry, because you wouldn't have to, if you never done it' kind of thing. And then it would crush her heart, to know that her bestfriend, ME, kissed him.  Simon tried talking to me, but I just ignored him, because there was nothing to say to him. Even though he liked me, and I liked him, I didn't want him to break up with my bestfriend, because he wanted me.

I walked into the student lounge, and flopped right down on the orange couch sighing. I really needed to think. Think real hard. Really really hard, what was I going to do? Huh? I sighed again, and a sudden weight of pressure was applied on seat next to me. I looked over to see Mason. I was about to stand up until he spoke.

"Sorry."

"Sorry for what?"

"For avoiding you. I don't know why, I'm mad. Like you're my bestfriend. It's basically all my fault.' Mason says, then he recognizes that I'm confused and says, " Because Simon said he wanted to break up with her but I told him not to and that it might break ya'll friendship up."

I stared at him and he continued to speak with a froen, " So thats why Ielbowed him most of the ties. C'mon you're gotta cut me some slack. I can't care about Simon, I actually care more about you and Rocky. And if I have to keep you and her's friendship together, so be it."

"Thankyou." I said hugging him. He looked at me with a confused look, and finally embraced my hug.

"Thankyou?"

"You made me see what a jerk Simon is, and I almost fell into his trap. He was going out with Rocky and tried to get with me. I'm gonna tell Rocky about the kiss, I just have to."

"No! Don't. I won't tell. Simon won't definitely tell cause its his fault. Please don't."

"Okay."

"So, you know, you're birthday is coming up."

"I know."

"On the day of the dance."

"Waht dance?" I said rasing an eyebrow

"THis dance." Mason says handing me a bright blue paper with white writing forte like font on it. I read it and I looked up at him.

"We're having a spring dance."

"Yeah, maybe you should ask Simon."  he says smirking

I flashed him a look and his smirk disappeared.

"Okay. Okay. Maybe you could go with me. As friends." he said raising an eyebrow

"Sure." I said ruff;ing his hair

                                                                     *

You know, sometimes I wished that Rocky had knew what I did. Everytime I'd Iook at her I'd feel guilty. I know I didn't do anything but like, this isn't good. Rocky walks into my room with an huge smile on her face.

"What?"

"This." she says giving me a black box. I opened it and saw a ring with a real diamond crest on it, and a ruby jewels. My mouth dropped in shock.

"Wow!"

" I know!" she said closing it, " I went over to his room, and he just got on his knees like a proposal. I gasped in suprise, because not everyday your boyfriend gets on his knees  for you. So he opens it and says will you be my girl forever."

Forever! Forever! Really, no, no, no really? Did he really say forever. Those words felt like a brick to the head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Happy new, I found the book I wrote the story in, so I have the exact chapter. sO YAY! u kno the usual