Chapter 3

I left the Arcade early and Mason followed me knowing that I was upset. Simon and Rocky decides to stay back. But I had no idea that he was following me. When I got to my room, I saw a Shadow, and recognized that I was being followed. I wasn't scared because, there was no way a molester could ever get in. Not with Security Pablo watching. Trust me. You do not want to cross that guy.

"Mason what do you want."

"We need to talk. You're acting pretty funny. One because every time you see Simon and Rocky together, you turn even more upset. Jealous much?" Mason said raising and eyebrow

"No. I'm not. I'm just hate that my best friend is going out with, with, that."

"Simon is a pretty cool guy, if you give him a chance. You know." he said leaning on my door.

"What! Cool. Don't you mean stuck up."

"Why are you fighting it. You know he's not much bad of a guy. And in your head he's probably the bad guy. But Carmen, sorry to say this, in reality, the only bad guy here is you. C'mon, you said some pretty hurtful things to him. You need to apologise okay."

"I gotta go." I said looking at my pink carpet

"Alright, I gotta go anyway. I got a date with my math book. Ha!Ha!Ha!" Simon said laughing

"Bye!" I said

Mason always brightened up my day. I love him he's like my brother. I heart him.

Rocky opened the door and comes in. She looks really happy. But more more happy than usual.

"What lit our matches today?" I asked

"Simon bought me a necklace with a heart pendant on it." she said showing it off

"Okay." I said staring hard at her

"You don't sound happy."

How am I suppose to be happy when I didn't even get a necklace. Simon Kingle. He knew how to trap a girl.

I never seen her so happy before. "He said that this was our 2 days anniversary present."

Oh my gosh. 2 days. 2 days. 2 freaking days. 2 freaking days of torture for me. Like seriously!

I was jealous. Why becasue he gave her great presents that was beautiful. He loved her. Yes he did. Well not love but like he was a good boyfriend to her.

"Wow thats beautiful." I said rolling my eyes

"You're angry." she says

" I know. We've got sclass tomorrow. So lets go to sleep." I said jumping into my bed.

"Tomorrow's Sunday!"

                                                                 ******************

I left early from my dorm. I wanted to go get a frappicino. Sunday was always sunny and the day was only bright. I always got time to get my hair done or something. But I wasn't gonna do that, I promised Mason a movie do over. Even though it was 6 in the morning, and the movie started about 3:15. So I decided to go to Mason's room and chill.

The sky was quite blue today and the grass was an unusual green.

I finally reached Carnagie Hall, the boys dorm hall. I walked around the corner and finally reached Mason room which was on the second floor.

I knocked on the foor and got no answer. I knocked again and again and again and again. And i got annoyed. So I decided to use my voice.

" Mason! Mason!" I yelled, "Mason!"