Chapter 2

After that talk with Simon, I was mad at him, not at her. I was mad at him because he knew, that was my best friend. I was hanging out in the Co-Ed Lounge thinking how I can confront Rocky. I didn't want to come of as a bad friend. Or worst jealous, which I wasn't. So I decided to go back to my dorm. It was like 4:30, when I reached to my dorm. I opened the dorm and there was Simon and Rocky making out my couch. When I walked din they stopped.

"Um....hello?" I said

"Hi, Carmen" Rocky said popping up

"Yea, hello Carmen Hazel sweet eyes Loraine."

Rocky flashes him a look. Simon always greeted me with that.

“I mean hey Carmen."

Rocky smiles and sits on his lap.

"So do you mind, I can crash in your OWN room." I said still standing by the door in shock.

"This is your room." rocky says

Simon gets up to leave but Rocky makes him sit back down. I went to my which was a full.

I grabbed my laptop and sat on my bed. Three minutes later, I heard giggles.

"Simon YOU ARE SO FUNNY."

"Do ya'll mind, I'm trying to study?

"Maybe I should go." Simon says

"Yeah, you should. Good bye." Simon says

"Yea, you should. Good bye." I said

"See you tomorrow Rocky Blue Eyes of sky lost in your clouds in to the sweet sun Hill." he says closing the door

I looked down because he would do that to me. What ever I didn't like him.

"Good NIGHT." I said

"Oh now you want to go to sleep. I thought you were studying."

"And now I want to sleep!"

"What is your problem?"

"Nothing is my problem. Okay Drop it Rock okay. Just drop it."

*******************************

The next morning I woke up to the sound of Justin Bieber, Never Say Never, Wait. How was I hearing Justin Bieber with no radio? I quickly got up and saw the pink radio sitting my window.

"Rocky where did you get that from?"

"Simon got it for me," she said cheesing

"Seriously, wow." I said looking down at my slippers, I'm going to go take a shower and head to the lounge."

Today was a Saturday and I decided to avoid Rocky for the rest of the day. One because I didn’t want to hear her complaining that I was the reason why Simon didn't stay. Even though it kind of was. He, I was going to meet Mason at the lounge to hang out. What we usually do.

Today I decided I was going to wear an Aqua blue tank, and some back baggy Capri’s and my flats.

When I reached. I looked for Mason but I guess he wasn’t there. Soon Mason appears with Simon following him.

"Who invited him?" I asked

“Me apparently." Mason says

“Look Carmen, no hard feeling. Kay. But can't we just be friends?"

"Be friends with you. Ha. Never in my generation of friends, will you ever be one of them." I said rolling my eyes

Simon looked hurt but it was what I meant. But I kind of regretted saying that. Because now I feel like a bad person.

Did he deserve to be given the friendship he wanted?

Mason sat between us and could've felt the tension and says, “So you guy, what ya'll want to talk about?"

"How about how much I don't like Simon or even being this close to him."

"Bo, no negative comments Carmen." Mason says putting his hands over my mouth

Simon faces me and says, “You know what, I'm not the one who planted the ideas of going out with Rocky anyways. Are YOU jealous or something."

"Jealous! Jealous of what! Ya'll. No way." I say

"What do you me of WHAT?"

"I mean a relationship based on nothing."

"How do you know a relationship with me is based on nothing, if you never were in one with me?"

"Listen, all you care about is how pretty you look, how your hair is combed, and your little precious baby. Your stupid mirror!"

"Guys." Mason says looking very nervous

"You are always saying that. You barely know me."

"Simon, Simon Kingle, I knew you since we were young, you were in my 1st grade class!"

"Oh. Oh well! Still. Why are you even on my case? At least I'm not bothering you anymore!"

"Guys! Can we just sit back and watch the movie!" Mason yells

"Okay." Simon and I say at the same time

"Yup, okay." I said then I remembered something.

"Thanks." I said smirking at Simon

"For what." Mason asks

"Not to you. To Simon."

"Me!" Simon says and looks at me in shock. I would look at me in shock. Please, I was saying thanks to Prince Frog. A stubborn frog.

"Yea. You, you bought that radio for Rocky. That was s-s-sweet, but I still hate you." I said sitting back smiling. Simon smirks and shakes his head and says, 'you’re welcome, Carmen.'

The movie wasn't all that good. Even though I and Mason always had fun together. Today just wasn't the day. So I decided to hit the Arcade. I never recognized that Mason's feet were so big! Ha! Mason followed, and sadly so did Simon, and Rocky.

It was all pretty annoying because she kept giggling, and stuff. This grossed me the heck out because Simon was a Sleaze bag. Maybe I wasn't being stubborn and not seeing that cool side of him? That I was being mean. Please! Ha! He deserves it. He couldn't even remember we were in the same 1st grade class. And he sat next to me! Should've guess, he was probably combing his hair.

Rocky became even more annoying. And the more I just didn't want to be around her. I thought about everything. What was I going to do? I wanted to stop avoiding her, but I can't because the giggles and ' no Simon you're cute,' were really like heck annoying. Maybe because she was happy and I was tortured by her happiness. Rocks were my very best friend friend. How can I be tortured by my best friend happiness?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note

Hey my fellow wattpaders, I'm sorry if I have any spelling mistakes. Please vote and fan and comment. So I have this question.

Do you think Carmen likes Simon or is she just jealous?

Do ya'll like Simon!

Remember

C

O

M

M

E

N

T

,

V

O

T

E

,

F

A

N

N

O

W

Pretty Please... ;)

See guys later.......