|| Chapter Twenty-Four

Start from the beginning

"Alright."

Ace opened the door for me and I sat down, buckling my belt. He hopped in a second after and pulled out of the parking lot.

Ding.

The sound made me jump lightly, and Ace chuckled. "Shut up." I chuckled myself, unlocking my phone.

There it goes...
Dad (not my adoptive one) talked to me since the other day when you told me, Matt and Wallace about your pregnancy. He was really upset and I tried to calm him down alongside EVERYONE. He just don't understand how stupid it is to be angry because you are pregnant. That happened and he should be fucking supportive. Anyway, I just started to fight with him over the phone and then I just hung up on him. He is more than furious right now and I'm so sorry if it made the situation even worse.

I looked up and stopped the tears, then looked back at the screen and replied. No worries. It will be okay eventually. I can't read/type while in car, it brings the nausea back.

He responded almost immediately, oh, okay. Have a good day little sister :)

You too :)

I locked my phone and looked out of the window, watching the traffic move slowly.

Music played in the background, making Ace tap on the wheel to the melody, humming the lyrics.

He glanced at me, a smile playing on his lips. He gave up and grinned, and I frowned. "What?" I asked.

"I don't know," he shrugged.

"Then why are you grinning?"

"I just enjoy looking at you."

My cheeks flushed, and I played with a loosen string of my top. "That's cute,"

"It is, isn't it?" He winked at me and then looked back at the road, passing a green light.

Three minutes later, we arrived. "Good luck, princesa." he said as I unfastened my belt.

"Thanks, have a lovely day." I cupped his cheeks and kissed his lips.

"That is so hard to let you go away for half of the day," his lips pushed forward, forming into a pout.

"Don't pout! God! You know that this is my weakness!" I pushed his lower lip back to its place.

Ace laughed, taking my hand in his. "I love you, baby girl." He kisses the palm of my hand between each word.

"Love you too." I kissed his lips once again and closed the door behind me. I waved him goodbye, and as usual, he waited for me to enter the campus safely before driving away.

I met Jared, Tiff and Jack at the theater, where our day starts.

The lecturer waited for the last students to come inside before starting to talk.

I took my notebook and pencil case, placing it on the chair's desk, writing down important notes.

"Is everything okay?" Jack whispered.