Jordin

I quickly run to the opening of our dorm rooms and down the hall to my dorm, I see that they're not inside so I run back outside through the cafeteria and see Leroy, Daria and Mason digging holes. I look to the left of them and see 3 large black bags.

"Where's Chris?"

"He's out back by the auditorium" Leroy said.

"We have to bury one more body, Jordin go get it; its near the hall" I nodded then ran back into the building retrieving the body I began dragging it out so it can be buried, in the process of doing so the bag ripped exposing a guy. His skin was pale and his yellow eyes were rolled in the back of his head, his body also had burn marks. I shook the horrible image out of my bead and continued to drag him until I reached the others.

I let go of his feet and walked over to Daria. "I can't believe we're responsible for this" I said as my eyes began to water.

"All because of a stupid prank" Daria said, we watched Leroy kick the body into the hole and watched him throw dirt on top of it.

"I can't watch this I need to go find Chris" I walked away and went around back to the auditorium, I found Chris sitting down with his knees to his chest and a blunt in his hand. He looked like he saw a ghost.

"You okay?" I asked sitting down beside him, he immediately shook his head no and took a puff from his blunt

"I killed them Jordin, they're dead because of me. It wasn't supposed to happen it was a simple prank" he began to sniffle.

"Wait you said it was a stink bomb so why are they dead?"

"I didn't know that if I mixed Ricin, Anthrax and Sarin all together it fucking kills you, I created a fucking poison" he said tears streaming down his face

"H-how is that even possible?"

"They don't mix it was a chemical imbalance"

"Okay what do we do now?"

"First off we have to get rid of the poison then we have to disappear for a while since we'll be charged with murder" I nodded then stood up dusting my pants off, Chris dropped his blunt and stepped on it.

"We have to go before its too late"

"Okay let's go" we walk around the building and saw Daria, Mason and Leroy being taken away in handcuffs. Daria was throwing a fit and kicking.

"Jordin, Chris they're coming!" She yelled. Chris and I both turned around and started running.

"I have to get the rest of the poison" Chris said pulling me into the building. We quickly and quietly ran to our dorm room.

"Grab whatever you can before they come for us" I ran over to my side of my room and began grabbing a few clothes. Mostly sweaters a jeans. I threw them in my backpack and went under my bed grabbing my mini safe, I typed in the combination then grabbed all the money in it also stuffing it in my backpack.

Chris grabbed the poison he made and some money as well before throwing the lab stuff into the closet. "Leave your phone here" he stated.

"What? Why?"

"They'll be able to track us through the GPS system. Matter fact destroy it" he pulled his phone out of his pocket then stepped on it breaking it. He then grabbed mine and did the same.

"Here take this" He said handing me a small vial.

"Why can't you put it in your backpack?"

"Because I have enough" he opened his backpack and exposed the vials.

"Okay fine" I took the vial out of his hand and stuck it in my bra.

"Okay we have to wait a while before we leave" Chris stated.

The light from under the door is what caught my attention, I looked over at Chris then pointed at the door.

"Scratch that we gotta go now" he walked over to the window and opened it.

"We're on the fifth floor how to you expect us to jump?" I asked.

"You either jump or get charged with murder" He jumped out the window and landed in the bushes near by.

I was scared for my life to jump but I also didn't want to get caught, as soon as I heard banging on the door I closed my eyes and jumped. I landed in the bushes, it felt like someone knocked the wind out of me, I groaned as I stood up. I looked up and saw two guys looking down and Chris and I.

Chris yanked my arm and we started running to the student parking lot. It took us about 10 minutes to find his car and once we did we saw the two men running into the parking lot. We quickly got into Chris' car and drove off.

-------

"So now what, we've been driving for hours" I said.

"I need to find a pay phone so we can call our parents to let them know we're okay"

20 minutes later we pulled into a gas station that was in the middle of no where, Chris got out and walked over to the pay phone. After 5 minutes he returned with a blank expression on his face.

"What's wrong?"

"My mom wants me to turn myself in"

"Then do it explain to them that you didn't mean to kill those people"

"Jordin I'm not going to jail, do you actually think they'll buy my story? They'll throw me in a prison and give me life"

"So we just live the rest of our lives running from the law?"

"Basically" I crossed my arms and huffed and looked over at him.

"What the hell to you expect me to do Jordin? Do you wanna go to jail?"

"No but I don't want to be a criminal on the run, why did I have to listen to you" I said as I began to cry.

"I'll figure something out but right now we need sleep so let's find a hotel to stay at" he said turning the car on