Chris

I got out of bed and walked over to Jordin's side of our room and began to shake her until her eyes opened. She groaned and turned over so I decided to grab her by her feet and drag her out of her bed, once she landed on the floor she sat up picking up one of her heels and throwing it at me lucky I dodged that shit.

"Get yo ass up we got shit to do" I said laughing.

"I hate you so much" she mumbled walking into the bathroom.

30 minutes later she same out the bathroom wearing a new set of clothes which was a pair of black yoga pants and a loose long sleeve black T-shirt. While she went to go fix her hair I got dressed in my Adidas sweat suit followed by my pair of Adidas shoes.

"Kay I'm ready" Jordin said exiting out the bathroom, she walked over to her side of the closet and got out a pair of running shoes and quickly put them on.

"We're meeting Mason, Leroy and Daria in study hall." I stated grabbing the remote control car, the controller and the vial. Jordin nodded and walked out of the door, I closed the door behind us then we made our way to the elevator. When we made it to the first floor we quickly exited and made our way to study hall. Which was on the east side of our school library.

Once Jordin and got to the library we met up with Leroy, Mason and Daria. I took a seat across from Daria while Jordin sat across from Leroy. I sat the red remote control car on the table then handed Jordin the controller.

"I'm pretty sure you know how to navigate a toy car" I said pulling the vial out of my pocket, I connected it the the windshield of the toy car.

"Okay all you have to do is press this. Once you do the aroma will begin to flow out after that we wait" She nodded as she looked at the toy car.

Jordin

It was 11:50 and we were outside of Mrs. Forts classroom. Chris was sitting down beside me while Leroy, Daria and Mason where standing back at the staircase.

"Ready?" Chris whispered, I nodded.

We slowly crawled to the classroom door which was slightly opened. Chris was laying on his stomach while I was one my knees, he sat the car down and helped me turn the controller on. Once it was on I started navigating in into her classroom. I wasn't paying attention and it ended up hitting a leg on one of the desks. My heart rate increase as I saw her quickly look in the direction of the car. She shrugged it off and went back to teaching.

I drove the car a little further into the classroom and it was now under one of the students desk. "How many kids are in the class?" Chris asked.

"No more than 10 why?"

"None, carry on"

"Okay do I press the button now?" He peeped into the class real quick then nodded. I pressed the green button and watched a darkish green smoke fill the classroom, students started screaming and covering their eyes while others ran out through the side door of the classroom. I saw that Mrs. Fort was passed on her desk. I looked to my left and saw 3 students passed out on the floor another on was gasping for air and crying.

I looked over at Chris who was laughing. "Best prank so far" he said.

"Chris I think we went over bored" I said pointing at the student that was gasping for air, she was now foaming at the mouth and her eyes were turning yellow, it looked like she was being cooked from the inside out because her body started developing burn marks and boils that began to burst.

"Oh shit, get the car" Chris yelled I put my sleeve over my nose and ran into the classroom picking up the car. When I ran back out Chris and the others were waiting at the stairscase. We rushed down the stairs into the hallway and that's when the school alarm started going off.

"We have to split up right now" Leroy yelled. We all nodded in agreement.

"Okay we'll uh meet up back at our dorm in a few hours, Jordin get rid of the evidence" I nodded then ran down the hallway in the opposite direction of the others.

When I got outside I saw that basically the whole campus was out front, there were cop cars, the fire department and poision control. I slowly walked away from them until I heard someone yell after me. I turned around and saw a cop running towards me I immediately started running holding on tightly to the toy car.

I was already out of breath but I had to do my best to out run him. I quickly turned right and ran into some bushes. I collected my breathing as I saw him run right passed me, after a few minutes I emerged from the bushes and noticed that I was on the east side of the campus which was right next to the large woods. I quickly ran into the woods and hid the car, as I was walking back towards the campus I heard a lot of commotion followed by the sounds of dogs barking. I turned around and ran futher into the woods and into one of the cabins that was known for students doing drugs and or having sex in.

After a few hours I decided that the chost was clean, it was now dark probably around 8pm or later, I wasn't sure but I was definitely cold.

I slowly walked back on campus and made my way to the dorms which was on the other side, when I got in front of my dorm building I saw that there were cops standing out front. I huffed then went around entering through the back.