"Fine!" Reyna said. "Bye!"

"But-" Both Annabeth and Piper said before Reyna swiped her hand through the mist.

Reyna shook her head but smiled anyways. She quickly went to change but remembered that the man outside had a camera in here somewhere. She groaned and went to the bathroom.

She emerged a few minutes later her hair mysteriously curled up and flowed down. She slipped her phone into the pocket -yes, the dress has a pocket, thank gods- and walked out.

"Wow." Aether said.

"Good wow, bad wow?" Reyna asked.

"Just-" Aether was speechless. "Wow."

"Okay..." Reyna said.

"Yeah." Aether said. "Oh right, um, here."

Aether handed her the bouquet of tulips. Reyna gave an involuntary smile and shook her head slightly.

"You remembered." Reyna said. "Who put you up to this? Piper? Annabeth? Percy? Aphrodite?"

"Eh." Aether shrugged.

Reyna opened the door to her room and placed the bouquet on the table next to the window. Hoping Aether won't see her, and smiled again and went back out.

Reyna walked out and Aether offered his arm. Reyna hesitated but took with graciously.

"So." Reyna said. "Where are we going?"

"I was thinking we get a burger in that 'ol place." Aether said.

"Oh I know what you're doing." Reyna said.

"It's a good burger!" Aether defended himself. "And last time I didn't exactly finish it."

"Sure." Reyna said. "Came for the burger."

Reyna walked in as Aether held the door for her. Mrs. DeRoca was there to greet them. She was smiling more than last time. Aether wondered why, but then Matthew DeRoca's laughing face popped up with a menu next to them.

"Reyna!" Matthew cheered. "Mama and papa are going to be so happy to see you!"
"A table for two for my beautiful friend and her-" Matther suddenly stopped. "Whatever he is."

"Thanks Matt." Reyna ruffled Matt's hair as he led her to an empty table.

Aether did what he thought he should. Pull her chair out for her of course. Reyna accepted it like it was something they'd done a dozen times. And it was.

"May I take your-" The girl said.

"What on earth are you doing here?" Reyna looked up to the waitress. It was Jeanine.

"Me?" Jeanine scoffed. "I work here. What are you doing here?"

"It's called having dinner." Reyna said.

"Yeah." Jeanine said coldly. "With what's-his-name." She glared.

Aether looked up and blinked.

For Us Demigodsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें