Clyde Is Fine

We went to Clyde's in about 30 minutes. I quickly knocked on the door, Clyde's dad opened it and told us he was upstairs and that we should help him.

We quickly went up and Craig slammed the door open. Clyde was standing on a footstool and was about to tie his neck on the noose. So we quickly stopped him, we cut the rope with the scissors I found on his desk.

Once we did, we let Clyde down. But he looked angry.

"What do you want?! You're just gonna leave! Like my mom just did..."
His eyes started to water.

"Clyde..."
Craig started. I never knew he could be caring to a person. I just saw it now.

"L-Listen to me Clyde..."
I told him. Clyde looked at me as his tears streamed down his face.

"...fine..."
He said viciously.

"We really, really, really want to help you... but we can't if you're not gonna listen--"
"I am listening."
He cut me off, but I corrected him, which made his eyes widen.

"...by heart..."

"O-Okay..."
He murmured. His angry voice turned into a disappointed voice.

"...better..."
I informed him, crouching in front of him with a smile on his face.

"...You see, t-there's always a reason for everything... even deaths of people you love..."
I started. He listened attentively, I smiled as I continued. Stan and Craig watched from behind me and listened too. I'm really helping.

"... B-But even so, when they d-die, they don't leave you! T-They stay beside you, p-protecting you, w-watching over you... s-seeing you happy and smiling without regrets..."
I continued. His tears kept streaming. I felt my words touch his heart, he opened it for me, for everyone, for... his mom.

"...S-She wants you to understand that , s-she needed to rest... her job is now done h-here in earth... but even i-if she's gone, she's here with you... a-always!"
I finished. Once that was done, he cried hard. Tears streamed one after another down his face. I hugged him warmly, he hugged back.

"Butters... t-thanks! *sniff*"
He told me. He sniffed a bunch and grabbed a tissue. One by one my friends are going back to normal. To their old selves. That makes me happy.

I appreciate them. Hearing me out.

"Will you help the others?"
Stan answered. Clyde nodded happily and went with us. His dad was happy that he was okay again. His dad gave him a hug and we went off.