Shock

From what he saw, he was still worried. He walked away from the brunette, and sadly walked back to his house. He greeted his parents lightly, and went up his room, with a cup of coffee.
He twitched, and jittered everytime. He didn't want it to ever happen again, but it seems he can't prevent it from happening. He used to have a friend like him, but now no one knows he always resurrects everytime he dies, but no one remembers him dying. He was the only one. He used to be his friend, now he was forgotten.
It hurts, but it was the truth that he had to face years ago, after depression and unspeakable experiences entered all their lives.

He would do anything to bring everything back. He would even end his life just to get them back to normal, to their original state, happy.
But he knew that it will never happen, all of them is in the darkness, he knows that. They all know that, but is there a choice? Is there a way out? No, there is not. All that's left is to either kill themselves or go to a new town.
That's all.
He kept drinking his coffee, he stared blankly at the wall, thinking about how a useless friend he is. The brunette nearly commited suicide, and he couldn't do anything to stop him, he just... stared once he was pushed away. That's stupid of him.
As he still stared blankly at the wall, he didn't feel anything, and he was so lost in thought that he droped his cup. The light brown cup shattered into pieces as it fell to the ground, its leftover droplets of the brown liquid spilled as it fell as well. The loud shatter of the cup alarmed his parents, and made them check on their son. As they opened the door, they saw their son, staring blankly at the wall, doing nothing. His cup on the the floor shattered into bits. Some spills stained the carpet, but it didn't matter at all. They know of his situation. It happened before, how he was traumatized when his so-calle "friend" played him. Their friendship wasn't real, not one bit. His "friend" pretended to be one of his friends because he needed something from him. A project, dued homeworks. But all was fake.

Fake Friendships

Once his "friend" got all he needed, he began to hurt him and say mean things. He even told him that he wasn't his friend, and he never did.
That he should just go away and forget about all the things they did fun together, because he's just a gullible freak.
Yes, he told that to the blonde.
That led him to his, traumatizing trust issues. He didn't have a friend for years, until a boy with a blue chullo acknowledged him, and befriended him, and made him believe that he was trustable.

But now it's back. His trauma is back, in his mind. No one could put him out of his depressing state, he was alone. All alone in his dark dimension, where he can hear no one but his life-taking thoughts of despair and anguish.
He was alone.

His parents shook him, to make him snap out of it. But it was no use.
They had to treat him again.

Trust.