Depression

This is what happened, two years ago.

Stanley Marsh, or as I would like to call him, Stan. He and his girlfriend, Wendy Testaburger broke up. He tried to make her come back to him, but it was useless trying.
He lay down his bed, only thinking about her, and her only.
How will he get her back, get them back, if he's weak like this.

He noticed a sharp blad on top of his drawer. It was the one he used, when he and Kyle dug small holes in his backyard for burying their toys.
He kept on staring, from the smooth black plastic grip, to the grey and shiny blade tip.
He had a plan, and it was to end his worthless life. He thought, no one would like a person like him. A loser with no girlfriend, stupid idiot, a complete douchebag.

So why would he live, for years if he's close to being dead to everyone's lives.
He then, without hesitation, grabbed the blade and made deep cuts through his pale skin.
It was painful yet so satisfying at the same time. It was pleasurable, he did it once, twice, thrice each hand and even more.

Each time the blade went through his white skin, he felt like inch by inch he will fade away, no one will be there but him, and only him. No intruders, no drugpushers, no addicts, no nothing. He would be completely alone. And no one will know why his life ended, what they'll know is...
.
.
.
.
.
.
He was just a useless son of a bitch, who wanted death as his best friend.

The blade made seams that penetrated his skin each time. It would dig into his flesh and go near the veins that made him alive. He felt his heartbeat getting weaker by the minute. He continued doing it, even though he was too weak to lift the blade up.
As he was about to dig the blade in another time, he heard a knock on the door, that made him stop for a while. But he continued as soon as the knocking stopped.
The door opened, and gave out a shriek. It was his sister, Shelley Marsh.

She saw what his brother is doing to himself.
She ran to him, and slapped his hand, making the bloddy blade drop to the ground. She opened his drawers and closet to look for something to cover the cuts with. She finally found some white cloth, and wrapped Stan's arm with it.

Soon enough, Stan's eyes were starting to close. Not long before he fainted.
Shelley rushed him to the hospital, contacting their parents.

As their parents came, Shelley explained what happened.
Their parents were shocked and as the results of her brother, their son. He put himself in a coma.
From all 57 cuts he made, that's what made him into his situation now.