Chapter 13

James Roberto's P.O.V.

I can't wipe the smile off my face. I know that sounds bad since it's also my sisters birthday but I really can't. She loves me, she actually loves me and wants to give us a chance. I couldn't believe it when she comforted me when I had my breakdown in front of the class. Which I'm quite embarrassed about.

I'm now sitting in my period six class, waiting for the time to pass. I have year sevens. I can't help but laugh, knowing they're afraid of acting out with me. I put on this tough guy persona but really, when it comes down to it. I just want my students to be safe. I smile to myself as my phone buzzes. I have been texting Ann-Ray since lunch.

You don't have to.

I smile. I had told her I'm going to take her to my restaurant tonight.

I know I don't have to. I want to Angel.

I glance up at my class to make sure they're doing their work but spot one half asleep.

“Hey! Tyrone! My class isn't for sleeping” I yell out to the boy.

I watch as he springs up from his desk. Man he looks tired. I sigh, probably up partying. His eyes a blood red too.

“Jesus. Don't fucking yell you prick” He retorts.

I raise an eye brow at him. Did he really just say that?

“Didn't your father ever teach you your manners?” I ask rhetorically.

“I don't have a father” He spat.

I could see the anger in his eyes. I sigh, he's probably another one of my fathers offspring.

“Stay back after class” I say.

He rolls his eyes and slouches into his chair.

Wont someone see us out together?

I chuckle slightly. Trust her to think of that.

I'm going to close the restaurant. It'll be just me and you.

I knew she would probably be blushing now.

It's you and I. Not me and you and you really don't have to.

I couldn't help but chuckle at her punctuation correction. Who corrects their english teacher?

Did you really just correct your english teacher? Haha. I know I don't have to but I'm going to.

Yes I did xD and you're being to sweet :3

You deserve this and more Angel. Always xx

I don't but thank you. Always xx

We, within the hour of being a couple, had made 'always' our little code word. We right it in our texts. Starting tomorrow, in class I will try and say always as many times as I can. Only Ann-Ray and I will know what it means.

“Alright guys, just finish off the questions if you haven't already. If you have, then you have no homework” I say as the bell goes.

I watch as Tyrone tries to sneak out. I roll my eyes.

“Tyrone” I say.

He stops walking, sighs and walks over to me.

“What do you want?” He groans in annoyance.

“Do you know your fathers name?” I ask.

He goes stiff then growls angrily at me.

“His first names Bryce. What's it to you?” He growls.