It was never ride or die...

Start from the beginning

“Cheeeeeeeellllllleeeee!” I shouted, she looked at me and frowned.

“Nah that was amazing.” I sighed happily. Buddy wouldn't cooperate, which pissed me off slightly, I moved out and lay next to her playing with her hair.

“Jori!”

“Yes chelly?” I smiled at her. She stared at me for ages.

“Don't tell me your gonna go home and that's it.” I sighed.

“Why what do you want me to do?” I asked.

“Stay with me.”

“Mmmm really?” I said looking at the clock up on the wall. She nodded and played with my arms.

“I was suppose to go out with Hayden today babe.” She frowned, I smiled at her.

“Look how about I come back after yeah?” I kissed her cheek. She shook her head and moaned, she started speaking to herself, I wanted to laugh. I hugged her up and kissed her and tickled her neck, she giggled.

“Please stay Mr Jori man.” I giggled and stared at her.

“Fine.” She got all happy and started singing.

“I'm gonna get the girls to come over.” I kissed my teeth.

“The girls to come over seriously?” I said bluntly. She nodded and poked my face.

“Get the boys.” She said. I shrugged and text Hayden to round everybody up to Chelle's. He was on it. I sat up and tapped her.

“Do my hair please.” She happily nodded and told me to go have a bath first. I grabbed her towel and pulled her leg.

“Jori! I'm on the phone.”

“Come lets go shower together.” I grinned.

“Becca I'll see you in a bit.” She put the phone down quick time, we went and had that shower together, it was too sexy. She did my hair and it looked good again.

“Your hairs getting too long now Jay.” She said getting dressed.

“Is it?” She nodded.

“Someone can chop it off and make a 14 inch weave.”

“NEVERRRRR!” I laughed, we both giggled and went downstairs and she made me pancakes. She put music on and sat on my lap and I fed her. The door knocked, she answered and Hayden, Ryan, Jayden and Franklin, some two other chicks followed. They gathered around the kitchen, sitting on anything that had a surface.

“Wass gud people!” Chelle and I both looked at Franklin, like shut the fuck up you confused boy. We aired him and ate, they quietly watched us, and I lipsed Chelle and put my food in hers.

“Mmm yum.” She chewed and swallowed.

“Urghh you lot are some disturbed couple you'na! That's narsssty!” Jayden said. Chelle screwed him.

“Shut up, it's sexy!” She snapped. I nodded agreeing.

“That's sickening!” Franklin added his piece in. I kissed my teeth.

“Why you watchin' me and my girl, do you own thing man!” I tutted.

“Wow!” The two girls said. We aired them and continued, the door knocked and more came, they moved to the living room, and me and Chelle stayed in the kitchen.

“Who did you invite?” I said.

“just the usual,” She smiled, I got horny suddenly.

“Jay..” She said realising.