How it all started..

"kai-ah.... I .... like you" she confessed with sincerity in her eyes staring into his Dark brown orbs.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"W-what did you just say?" He asked in a Monotone voice.

"I.... uh.. l-like you, like more than just a f-frien-"

"Your sick!" He cut her off abruptly before storming out of the classroom leaving her stunned.

.
.
.
.
.
With tears welling up in her eyes, she felt her knees weaken being taken back by his sudden words.
She dropped to the ground letting her tears fall to the ground while letting out silent sobs even though school had been dismissed over a half an hour ago..

As if on cue, Chanyeol had come watched the poor girl cry alone. He hated seeing her upset an all.

"A-areum-ah? What's wrong? What happened? He asked as he gently embraced her into his arms on the floor.

"I...I told h-him Chanyeol......b-but.......I'm.....*sniffs *.... he doesn't....l-like me b-back!..." she tried to explain while sobbing.
.
.
.
Chanyeol let's out an extremely heavy sigh.....
.
.
.
.
"Come on let's get you home, so you can cry it all out mmh? Can you walk?" .... she nods as she slowly stands herself up.

'If only you let me love you the way you want him to love you I wouldn't hurt you like this' Chanyeol thought inside his mind while guiding her up an out of the classroom gathering their belongings.

---------------------------

Hey guys,

So like i said, if i wasn't Lazy ill write up a new fanfic an here it is :) just a slight intro for you while i plan on the rest of my upcoming chapters yeah. i hope you like it though. Sorry of its not that interesting but ill do better in this Fanfic than my first fanfic i did i promise. Anyways hope i can gain a few readers for this Fanfic.

#ItsAya ✌