Goosebumps danced along her skin. She had never seen eyes like his before. Golden fireworks flecked out from the pupils. Her lower body clenched onto nothing with just the look in those eyes. Smouldering lust simmered under the hooded eyes.

Why was he looking at her like that? No one had ever looked at her like that before. The other men weren't even paying attention to them, which she noticed when she flicked her eyes forward.

Skye bit her full bottom lip nervously, at that moment she thought she heard a growling sound come from Mr Frost. But he cleared his throat when the other men looked over their shoulders. Finally, the elevator dinged and the three men stepped out. This wasn't her floor. She really didn't want to be left in the elevator with him. No one entered and the doors slid shut again.

Left to her own defences, with the intimidating and alluring man, not even a metre from her. Butterflies fluttered through her stomach as if they were marching off to war. The elevator seemed to be getting hotter and hotter. Why was she reacting like this to him?

Broad shoulders encased in a black Armani suit, walked over to the panel of buttons. He was tall and built like a brick house. She mused to herself as she looked at his long legs and those tree trunks for thighs. She bit her bottom lip as she smiled shyly. She watched as he stretched his arm forward and the jacket pulled over his muscles as if it would tear any second. Sinful black hair fell to brush against his shoulders in thickish locks.

Skye gasped as the elevator came to a shuddering halt. Nerves now zipped through her and she was a little scared as she looked over to him. Did he do something to make the elevator stop? She watched as he turned around and it was as if she been punched in the stomach when his full smouldering eyes looked straight at her.

Strong and rugged features greeted her. A defined jawline, with smooth skin over it. There was nothing feminine about his face. All hard male and sexy. Those smouldering eyes looked her up and down. His rugged features making him look strong and don't mess with me. But she noticed his bottom lip was a little full, not as full as hers but still slightly plump.

She felt as if she was prey to a predator. She moved back into the corner as she gulped. Her heart was racing madly, as he took two steps and was in front of her. Looming over her. He filled up her space.

God, he was tall. She was five-six and her flat shoes sure as hell didn't give her any extra height. He was at least a foot taller than her. So that would place him at least six foot six. He was like a wall of muscle. Something not easily broken. A white shirt clung to his torso like a second skin and his navy tie taunted her. She could have just reached out and grabbed it, pulled him to her. But she fisted her hands to stop the desire that burned in her.

She pressed the files against her chest, as she looked up into those eyes of his. Her legs felt like they were going to give out any second now. She just tried not to let her jelly legs, drop her like a bag of potatoes. Why was he acting like this? What was wrong with Mr Frost?

She bit her lip again, which made him growl again and this time she knew she heard it. The sound was animalistic and she never heard that sound come from a man before. Shivers skipped down her body when she heard the sound.

Before she could have reacted, his lips slammed into hers and took her with such possession. Mr Frost took her lips as if h owned her and he dominated her. The files slipped out of her arms in surrender. Lucky, not papers went flying as she was hauled up to his chest.

She whimpered in the back of her throat as he wrapped her legs around his waist. Clung to him as if her life depended on it. She didn't know what was happening here. She didn't even know where her mind had gone. Hell, she was having trouble remembering her own name, let alone comprehending what was happening. The second he kissed her, she had lost it.