Disclaimer: this is one of my old works that I'm republishing that may have grammatical errors

Jordin

"I told you to keep your clothes on your side of the room" I told Chris, tossing his gray sweater at him. He just ignored me and continued typing whatever it was on his computer.

Chris and I are sophomores at the university of Kansas, we met last year when we were freshmen, I was supposed to get a girl as a roommate but I ended up getting Chris. At first it was weird and awkward but with time we adapted. He was always pranking me, that's probably the most annoying thing about him but other than that he's a cool guy and also my best friend.

"What are you working on?" I ask picking my clothes up and putting them in the laundry basket.

"My next prank, remember how Mrs. Fort had me kicked out of her class the whole semester for hanging dead rats from the ceiling?"

"Yeah and you deserved it that was disgusting" I replied.

"Probably did but I'm getting payback, I needed two units from that class and I can't retake it until next year" he huffed.

"Well stop pranking her you dumbass"

"Come here lemme show you what the prank will be" I walked over to him and look and the computer.

"If I mix Ricin, Anthrax powder and Siran all together it will make this foul odor causing the person to pass out for at least 30 minutes. Its like a stink bomb but 100 times worse" after he was done explaining himself I looked at him like her was crazy.

"You can get expelled" I stated.

"That's only if I get caught which I won't, besides Daria, Mason and Leroy are all in on it" I shook my head and grabbed the box of gain laundry soap off the counter.

"Good luck to the 3 of you but I don't have time to be getting kicked out of college especially when my parents are the ones paying for it" he kissed his teeth then focused back on his laptop. I walked out of our dorm room and down the hall the the elevator.

Once I got to the first floor I made my way to the laundry room. When I got there I realized that all the machines were in use so I had to walk to the north side of campus to the other laundry room which was at least a 30 minute walk since our campus was so huge.

When I finally got to the north side I entered the laundry room and began doing laundry, since I didn't have that many clothes to wash I was able to use only one washer. After I put the clothes into the washer I anded 2 scoops of laundry soap then added 4 quarters.

While my clothes washed I decided to get a cup of hot chocolate at the café near by. After I paid for my drink I sat down at a table, I took my phone out and went on my Instagram. I liked a few pictures and made a few comments.

"You're Jordin right?" A voice asked, I looked up and saw a brown skin guy who stood a little over 6 feet.

"Uh yeah you're Jason right?" I asked putting my phone away.

He took a seat across from me. "Yeah, you're in my forensic science class, I sit in the back"

"Yeah I remember you, how are you?"

"Fine and yourself?" he asked smiling.

"Just doing last minute laundry"

"Oh well I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me"

"Uh y-yeah that sounds fine, how about next week sometime"

"Yeah that's great" I pulled my phone out and handed it to him so he could save his number as he did the same with his. After we enchanged numbers we said our goodbyes. I headed back to the laundry room and took my clothes out the washer putting them in the dryer.

Within 20 minutes they were already dry so I quickly folded them and exited out the laundry room. I got back to my dorm around 9:45 which was great because it was 15 minutes until curfew.

When I entered my dorm room Chris, Daria, Mason and Leroy were all on Chris" side of the room with surgical mask and goggles on. Daria ran up to me and forcefully handed me a mask and demanded me to out it on.

I quickly put it on and the goggles as I well. "What are you guys doing?" I asked placing my laundry basket down.

"I told you I was going through with this prank and I planning on going through with it tomorrow" Chris said as I watched him add some white powder to a beaker.

"So you decided to just create a laboratory in our dorm room." I semi yelled.

"Yeah" I watched him add some yellow fluid into a boiling flask. He slowly mixed it as he added a blue fluid.

"You guys okay with this?" I asked.

"Hell yeah Mrs Fort gave me and F last semester" Leroy said.

"I got suspended for a week after she caught Devin and I fucking on the stairs"

"I just wanna see her get pranked" Mason said shrugging his shoulders.

I sat on my bed and watched Chris continue to make his so called stink bomb. Once it was done he mixed all the ingredients together in a much larger beaker.

"Okay so we let this sit over night and tomorrow it'll smell even worse, we all meet up at her class around noon, that's the end of her first class Jordin will be the one to do the dirty deed" Chris said

"I have nothing against Mrs Fort so why do I have to be apart of it?"

"You don't have a record that's why so no one will ever think that you'll be apart of it."

"He has a point Jay" Daria said.

"Alright whatever what do I have to do?"

"Well I'll attach the vial to the remote control car and you'll have to navigate it into her classroom once you do you press the green button on the controller and that'll open the vial and as the substance releases into the air the whole class will faint and possibly throw up" he said laughing

"Remind me why you're not the one doing this?"

"Because I was the one who had to get all the supplies and make it" I rolled my eyes and nodded.

"Its past curfew so I guess we're staying the night" Leroy said

"Yeah and you're sleeping on the floor" I said walking into the bathroom.

Keep or nah?